Lost... SPOILERS....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

OMG so many asnwers in this episode...Meet Kevin Johnson.

Well knock me down with a feather and call me Albert.....BEN IS THE GOOD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all i'm saying for now :lol:

Ooooh I love it, thanks for the juicy spoilers GGG, keep 'em coming!

OMFG has anyone watched episode 11 yet?

What the hell was up with Claire? And Christian Shepherd? I was sort of expecting him to be there, but was still :shock:

It's getting soooooo weird now!

And Mckeeney (or however you pronounce his name) is massive isn't he? He's like some sort of robot! Evil barsteward :shakehead:

watched it lastnight!!!

A lot of people think Christian Shephard is Jacob, but he said he can speak on his behalf? Not so sure now....I reckon Claire has been drugged again as she has that same dopey look she had when drugged before.

But the most important WTF moment for me lastnight was.....MOVE THE ISLAND?????

Move the island??? WTF????

wh is the fnal of the Ocenaic 6? First post said Jin, but we have seen his grave? Alos the ones who don't get off don't die they choose to stay (sawyer).

And |ben can't be part of the oeanic 6 as he wasn't on the plane and as he is after Chrles whitmore he aint going to announce that he has left the island.

confuddled.

Sandi

glitzyglamgirl said:
watched it lastnight!!!

A lot of people think Christian Shephard is Jacob, but he said he can speak on his behalf? Not so sure now....I reckon Claire has been drugged again as she has that same dopey look she had when drugged before.

I still stand by my idea that Jack is Jacob in a weird time travelling thingmijiggie lol

Lost is almost too weird isn't it. Still love it though :D

Kina said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
watched it lastnight!!!

I still stand by my idea that Jack is Jacob in a weird time travelling thingmijiggie lol

Lost is almost too weird isn't it. Still love it though :D

Im starting to think its Locke...he just hasnt become Jacob yet in his timeline iykwim. Who would have thought he was a science geek :lol:

Yep lost is wonderfully weird :D

Tara & Liam said:
where has Claire gone

Shes hanging out in the cabin with Christian Shephard / Jacob.....cant work out if she is there willingly or been drugged again but she seems quite happy to of left Aaron!

That would have been episode 10 as we are now 10 days behind the USA instead of 3 :(

Now at the beginning of this series when it showed Jack with the beard, then that was the end of the series, as i saw him drinking and pill popping last night, is that correct.

plus, does he know that Claire is his sister as he said to Kate that "she wasnt even his blood".

and what was Kate doing for Sawyer. And is Hurley correct, are they all dead.

Tara & Liam said:
Now at the beginning of this series when it showed Jack with the beard, then that was the end of the series, as i saw him drinking and pill popping last night, is that correct.

plus, does he know that Claire is his sister as he said to Kate that "she wasnt even his blood".

and what was Kate doing for Sawyer. And is Hurley correct, are they all dead.

No, no and no :)

At the beginning of the series we saw Jack a good few years after getting off the island, and the flashforwards have since worked backwards in time, and will eventually meet up with the "present" of the island that we see. So it could be at the end of the series or the end of the whole thing, or somewhere inbetween...we just dont know :)

We havnt seen Jack discocer Claire is his sister yet, but he will during this series.

Dont know what Kate was doing for Sawyer yet.

No, they are definitely not all dead :)

there is something wierd with the time, cos that spanish guy from the Others hasn't aged at all. either that or i want to know what skin cream he uses.

Sandi

Yeah there is something very weird about Richard Alpert. He hasn't aged since well like, ever. We saw him in a clip when John Locke was born, looking the same when Ben was 12 and the same now. There is something very strange about this character.

Though, other characters certainly seem to age on the island including Ben. But Richard is one of the few I think, original inhabitants. Maybe that is why he doesn't age? But how could he have been born on the island when pregnant women die? Oh the confusion!!

Clare spooked me last night, she was sort of possessed looking. and arent i correct in thinking that in the first series she was told by the psychic that only she can raise her son and no one else.

Yeah she was told by him that no one else could raise him.

And remember in the flash forward a couple of episodes ago, [ghost] Charlie said to Hurley something like Jack should not be raising him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back