DTD Sorry if TMI

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I really need some advice
Me and my OH DTD this morning don't get me wrong it's been quite a while and it shocked me to be honest but...
When all was over I am blood spotting and a real red blood colour is there everytime I wipe
What should I do? X

Could you have split a little bit?!
It's never happened to me do I can't advise :/

It appears to be coming from inside not sure where but it's thin red blood not a huge amount but there everytime I wipe
I'm worried now as I have not lost any before through DTD x

With my little girl, I had blood loss most time we DTD as everythin down there was so sensitive! It scared me so much we stopped doping it. If I were u I'd get check, better to be safe, but I'm suire all is ok xx

Just spoke to midwife & hospital got to go in to be checked out because I'm A- blood group too : ( x

I'm sure everything will be fine honey. Keep us posted, lots of love xxx

I will do thank you
Got to go in at 1 o clock or if bleeding gets worse then ASAP
My OH is at work this morning otherwise I would have gone already : ( x

The happend once to me .. I put it down to how hard unoo lol ..
Hope all is ok!!
My guess is everythink will be fine!
Dont worry to much :) xx

Im sure everything will be ok honey, we havent dtd since we got our bfp .. just foreplay because i've heard its very common to have a bleed after DTD and although they say the light spotting is very likely to happen after sex when you are pregnant because of the sensitivity of the skin in your genital area and the increase in blood-flow there, im too scared incase it causes any unnecessary worry so we just "playing" until after baby xx

At least they are going to check you over hun and in a few hours you should know everything is fine!

I must admit that its things like this that put me off sex :shock: we've only done it a handful of times since BFP (and there was a total ban in Tri 1 ...)

I am sure it's all fine though, so chill as much as you can until you have to go in

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure its normal hun, try not to worry too much, wait and see what they say :hugs: x x

thinking of you sure all will b fine x

I have bled a little bit nearly every time me and oh have dtd during pregnancy MW said its because cervix is more sensitive during pregnancy. hope your okay x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Well I'm still here... There keeping me in
I'm heartbroken and can't stop crying at the moment : (
They are scanning me again tomorrow too because I'm only measuring at 22 when I am 26 today x

Oh hun, pls try not to worry, ur in the best place. Have u been feeling bubs move? Have they checked hb? Thinking of u x

Yeah midwife checked heart beat she said she thought it was ok
They did an internal exam
Took blood
Did blood pressure
Urine sample
Then measured and the doctor was concerned baby was small
So I'm lay here alone while my OH goes to get some bits feeling so lonely and upset I just want to go home : ( x

Oh no massive :hugs: and fingers crossed, have you been feeling bubs moving the last few weeks?

xx

Yeah I feel bubs move everyday : )
The midwife wasn't concerned about size of baby it was the doctor that did my internal and measured my bump that said its a bit small... But don't worry! I love how they say that
I'll be here overnight won't sleep and be restless over my LO
I just want to know he is ok
They didn't say he was small at my last scan : ( x

They may be keeping you in to get you growth scanned first thing sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back