DTD Sorry if TMI

Sorry you had a rough night hun, hoping you get some good news soon xxx

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I'm still stuck here just had baby heart monitor on me think all was ok
Still waiting for my scan which they said there going to try and get me in this afternoon
That and still waiting for my Anti D
Thanks for the messages of support
That and I am really looking forward to my injection now I know it really hurts lol x

And now I have been told that they can't scan me till tomorrow and I might have to stay in again
So not happy : ( x

Horrendous! I'd be going CRAZY!! :wall2:

Demand a scan now Hun, I'm sure everything will be fine but you deserve to know what's going on.

I've had 5 scans and have 4 more, and no complications so far, I don't think you're being treated fairly at all.

Hope you get sorted.:)

xx

I agree with maybe. The stress will be doing more harm! There has to be somebody there that can scan you, for all the time it takes to do!

And don't worry about anti-d, I am just a wimp. It does sting but wiggling your toes will help. X

Jesus, I can't believe they haven't scanned you!

On the upside though hun at least you know all is OK with bub as they have been monitoring you.

I hope they see you first thing tomorrow and that they send you home as soon as they confirm all is OK!

Big hugs

xxxxxxxxxx

Have they said why they are actually keeping you in? If baby is ok but just maybe a little on small side why can't they send you home to wait for growth scan? If they thought something was seriously wrong they would have scanned you by now.

How were your blood results for antibodies? X

There still waiting for my anti d to come through from the blood bank was meant to try that at 2pm
That's what I can't understand I had a bleed after sex
I haven't bled since yesterday
And if they were so concerned about baby they would have scanned me by now
I am exhausted ladies and so very upset I want to know what's wrong with my baby now not tomorrow : ( x

:hugs:So sorry to hear you're going through this :( I really hope you get your scan ASAP to reassure you - but I'm sure if they were really concerned you would have been scanned by now! :hugs:

Fx everything goes well for you! Xx

Well ladies I'm home for the night they let me come home to rest and I'm back in morning for scan 9am

I had a consultant see me before I left she wanted me to stay in because of my postcode I'm like 20 mins away she was worried I would miss my scan appointment tomorrow... As if I would

That and I could have been scanned at 8am this morning but my partner didn't get to me till just before 9 as thsts visiting times
I told them I wanted to wait because if anything did show up I didn't want to be alone
They said that it was ok that was this morning

The consultant said it was my own fault I turned down the scan this morning and that wanting my partner there is not a valid enough reason as scans are not a spectators sport !!!
Need I say more??? X

OMG! how rude! Wanting your partner with you incase something showed up is perfectly acceptable! Least your home for the night x

I thought so too
I was so upset I cried quite hysterically and told her I didn't want to talk to her no more the nurse calmed me down : ( x

That's appalling care!! I hope she feels terrible for those comments!

Glad you're home with your OH tonight, will keep everything crossed for tomorrow morning for you xx

Thank you x
Yeah it was appalling I'm putting in an official complaint about her tomorrow : ( x

So sorry you've been going through all this worry hun, I hope you get some much more positive answers today :)

I can't believe the way the consultant spoke to you, I'd have been so upset too! No way to treat someone who is already upset at all! Xx

Hi ladies
Baby is perfectly fine growing just how he should be
I'm sooooo relieved
Thank you all for your kind comments xx

Great News, such a worrying time for you both.

Now you can get back to doing your nursery - saw that the room finally been cleared - Yippeee!!

Yeah im so much happier knowing baby is ok
Just goin to relax this afternoon and try and catch up on some sleep think both me and baby need it : ) x

That's fab news hun! Glad to hear it :D

Also glad to hear that you're putting in a complaint - there is no way she should get away with comments like that!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back