So DTD...(TMI)

Hope81

Reaction score
First of all omg for those pregnant orgasm....can I keep those after lo is here too ??

Second my oh dosent feel that's weird to DTD with a pregnant woman? Well we will see wait for LO to kick hi, back or sth....

I was paranoid about penetration so everything was so easy and quite very shallow and I didn't let him finish inside me :shock: thankfully I didn't bleed or anything.

My oh said it was the best sex ever? He says it already feels different down there in a good way.

Now please tell me did anyone DTD? Any problems? Should I not do it again maybe before the end of the first trimester ?

(even more TMI) it was quite inevitable as my oh decided to come in bed after shower completely naked and already "very happy " lol to say...should I maybe tell him that no happy time anymore for a while??

Haha glad it was a good experience! We had sex a few times in the first trimester, and had no problems. As long as you take it gently it's fine :) we don't do it as much now as I was finding it painful due to dryness down there, but it's not weird at all. I say carry on if there's no medical reason why you shouldn't be! x

I haven't let dh near me since BFP! Bled last time and that preg ended in mc not that it had anything to do with mc but it's enough to worry me....once we have had that 12 week scan I might let him ;) x

Last night was the third time for us (hahaha my poor OH) - It is perfectly safe to have sex and it's good for them because for some reason it's 'tighter' down there....xxx

In Tri 1 I was definately more catious but we did BD quite a few times, as Kirsty said there is no mendical reason not to so I can't see why not! x

We've done it during all 3 trimesters, and I think that as long as you both enjoy it, why not? A happy mum makes a happy baby:)

I was advised not to dtd during 1st tri because of mmc last year, I think it was more to do with ejaculating inside of me, sperm can make you contract so I'm avoiding it altogether until 12 week scan on the say so of the doc xx

Last edited:
We haven't done it since BFP! I had spotting at 4w and bleeding at 5w and my midwife advised us no bd'ing until 12 weeks :( she said usually its fine, but if you have had any bleeding then they advise to wait. I don't know why though?

I was really horrified when she said that! I really miss bd'ing! So then she said we could do it after our early scan which is tomorrow at 8w 5d. So OH thinks his luck will be in tomorrow night and he's really excited, but I'm so nervous! xxx

I'm 23 weeks and had dtd right through. We just didn't have it as deep. Using only shallow positions. Also I let hubby finish and not had any problems at all. It's meant to e safe as long as u don't have a history of mc or bleeding xxx

I'm really lucky that we don't bd anyway so I won't need to. Don't know if I would in tri 1 if we did (although I know it's perfectly safe).
I won't "enjoy myself" iykwim either until lo is here.
My oh has asexual drive of zero, as do I, everyone's a winner :) xx

Als to freaked out by the baby up your foof thing! Lol
Although we did dtd last time I was pregnant and I mc a few days later so sexy time is a no no in our house x

We have a few times, but each time I've had spotting. Plus I've had a few heavy bleeds, one at 15 weeks and one at 16+5 - I think due to a burst blood vessel in my cervix as a scan at 15+1 showed baby was ok.
I dont enjoy it as much now as I'm worried about bleeding and DH now thinks that there are 3 of us involved, particulalrly now Pickle is kicking. Its weird. I should just relax and let go of my hangups and enjoy it, but its a bit of a mental block at the moment.
Maybe after our 20 week scan I'll feel more relaxed about it.
xx

nope OH aint got near me either. Had one OG on my own a few weeks back but the pain was unbearable!! so wont be going there again.

told OH we will be ok to do it after the 12 weeks. But i would be quite happy going without for the full term!

We haven't done it either ... DH has been trying it on last couple of days, so I've told him we can have sexy time when we go for our night away after the 12 week scan!

I'm not sure he'll want to though if I have a bump :lol:

I feel a bit strange as I want to BD but just feel I dont have the energy. Since finding out I was pregnant we have BD'd twice which is unusual for me as I appear to have developed a higher sex drive since I got older. Hubby said to methe other night after we had BD "why r u so horny" so asked him if he was complaining to which he sed no...men theyre never happy lol

My mw made a point to let me know that sex is perfectly safe and healthy during pregnancy- you cant dislodge the baby, or poke it or harm it.. Unless your OH has a hook shaped willy, theres no way you can poke it!

We Dtd a couple of times in tri one. but I had spotting so we didn't for a while. Then had a heavy bleed 2 weeks ago due to a low lying placenta, so have been advised to avoid DTD until if and when my placenta moves up. For normal pregnancys though its fine, but don't panic if you get some spotting. x

I've been pretty lucky with not having any bleeding or spotting at all after sex. We did it yesterday for the first time in 2wks and it was pretty great! :)

My hips and lower back are in agony today though and I'm wondering if its something to do with DTD x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back