:( blood *all ok now* xx

Tillytots

Reaction score
just been for a wee and there was a streak of red blood :( nothing major but its now pink when I wipe sorry if tmi

I cant get hold of my midwife and not too sure what to do. I stil have the horrible stretch type pain. Cnt believe this is happening to me now after SIL yesterday :( :(

It might be linked to the thrush so probably not to worry if it's now gone pink. Also i've been getting stretching pains over the last couple of days, things must just be adjusting in the womb :hug:

I'd keep trying the midwife cos I think it's important to get these things checked out, if nothing more than for your peace of mind.

I'm sure it must be the thrush though :hug: :hug:

sweetie xx :hug:

try not te let your mind run ahead of you x

its good you are trying to get advice from you midwife.

As the others say does sound like the thrush to me.

I have been having all kinds of stretching period like pains for the last few weeks and have been told thats all it is.. I have a fairly big bump like you and when you hit that stage you can then feel it more when baby and uterus are growing xx

Do keep talking to us xx

aww hun im sure its nothing
can you not ring epu?
seems like a few of us are having issues
manda xx

I spoke to another midwife who said because Im not 16weeks they wont see me and there is nothing they can do even if it is bad anyway. If it hasnt stopped by morning and the pains still there then I should go to EPU but again, there isnt anything they would do. She wasnt all that helpful

Im hoping its thrush anyways but for now Im off to have a lay down. OH is coming over to take care of me and bringing chips in gravy so hopefully that will help

x

Am sure everything is fine, probably just the thrush. You've got a doppler haven't you? Have a little listen to put your mind at rest..

Take it easy and chill out for the evening...x :hug:

agree with the others - its probably nothing, but worrying for you nonetheless :hug:

rest up tonight and go and see your gp first thing in the morning if its still happening

xxx

If it gets worse you could always ring the NHS direct and then you could go to the out of hours GP clinic at the hospital. I did this in my last pregnancy and they were great. I got to go in straight away for an internal examination!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope everything is okay hun.

I know it's such a scary time but i had bleeding for a week when i was 14-15 weeks pregnant and the midwife said the mucus plug is forming at this time and when you go for a wee or a poo the straining (sorry if tmi!) can cause a little bit to break off which dosent matter. or as the other girls said could well be the thrush

Have you got a doppler- if so listen to your baby and I am sure you will feel better if not get your midwife to listen. Mine did for me everyday until i stopped bleeding!

enjoy your chips! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww as others have said, try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know). I was in a similar situation as you yesterday but baby was fine and we heard a good strong heartbeat thanks to the Doppler.

I'd rest, and from what my doc told me for my situation, total rest, only getting up to go to the loo was his orders for a couple of days. He said if I had any severe pains and more bleeding to get in touch straight away and if it was in surgery hours they would see me immediately, if not arrange for me to go to hospital and have a scan and so on.

So rest well, feet up and try to not worry. I know its hard not to, but the pains could well be streching pains and the bleeding will not get worse and will fade soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything is ok and you are feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi honey, sorry you've had such a worrying day :hug: :hug:
I hope it is ok and you are feeling better :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear the midwife wasn't any help. I hope the bleedings stopped now. Try and get some rest :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How are you today Tillytots? :hug:

Has it stopped? Have you managed to get an appt with midwife? Can't you get an emergency appointment at your normal doctors?

:hug:
x

hello my lovelys thankyou for all your messages! :hug: :hug:

im not bleeding or having any sort of pink cm anymore :cheer: :cheer:
I spoke to my midwife this morning who was lovely and suggested I rest completely for a couple of days and she thinks it is more than likely thrush thats irritated the cervix. She said I am quite welcome to pop in and see her this afternoon at her clinic or I can just see her next week. If bleeding starts again to call her. Ive been off work 2 weeks now! I really need to go back monday so Im going to do nothing for a few days before I go back!

xxx

so glad your ok today hun :)
make sure you do try to rest though
babys do nothing but make us panic even before they are here
manda xx

manda224 said:
manda xx

thankyou babes. how are you feeling today?

xx

Tillytots said:
manda224 said:
manda xx

thankyou babes. how are you feeling today?

xx

not to bad thanks hun managed to finaly get to sleep gone 1am :(
going to do some housework and see how the day goes :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back