dont know what to do??!!

hayes

Reaction score
As the title says i dont know what to do this month, i ovd two weeks ago today which was late being cd 20 so although af was due last tuesday i took the advice of you lovely ladies and havent tested even though im now a week late.

I have been getting sum signs but that cud be af too so its very confusing!! So do i test or wait a bit longer i am so scared of getting a bfn i just dont know if i can face poas yet stupid i know!!

Didnt realise how much i want this untill this month and so glad i have this forum to chat to people.

Michelle.x

Hey honey. If you ov'd 2 weeks ago it should show up on a test by now? Do you have any to try? Fx this is it if you've had symptoms xxx

Thank you i guess u are rite i will not know untill i poas!! I have got a cheap one and a clearblue digital thing. Will prob do it tomoz morn if i can pluck up the courage n af stays away. Fx.

Michelle.x

Hi girls,

Spoke to my hubby and he has asked me to wait till the weekend to test as he wants to be there which is sweet but i had just decided in my head that today was guna b the day but neva mind if af says away till sat thats gota b gud n il prob feel more postive by then!!

fx tightly crossed.

Michelle. x

Even though i wasnt getting my hopes up this month, i am gutted that the witch has just got me, i could cry but i want to be strong and say bring on october!!!

Michelle. x

Bring on Ocober! There was only a few bfp's in Sept, so Oct has got to be better!

Sorry she got you hun, Fx for October!

xxx

Sorry AF came, FX for October and think of all the fun you'll have trying! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER