Not sure if i'm imagining it or not

babystar

Reaction score
Last month i had no AF at all i was due about 15th, round about that time i had symtoms like sore boobs, very tired, backache, needing the loo, etc so there was me thinking it was my AF as i usually get those symtoms went due on.
This month AF arrived 12 days late 1st Feb, but still all this time i have every pg symtom under the sun going so on tues decided to do CBT but it was a BFN.
Just needed to know if any of you ladies have been the same predicament as me? i would just like to know whats going on with my body so confusing.:mad:

thanx its just a bit strange, maybe its to do with coming off the pill in Aug after being on it for 8 years. my cycles prob all over the place its very fustrating.

Hey :wave:

I had been on the pill for 14 years & when I came off it my first 3 or 4 cycles were pretty normal & regular then I was 9 days late so think is fairly normal for you body to do funny things

xxx

thanx for all the comments just see if AF comes at beginning of march.

I had this a few years ago.
I came off the pill and then a few months later (around the same time as you) I missed TWO periods :/
I went to the doctor (convinced I was pregnant and having a miscarriage) but she said "If you were having a miscarriage you'd be in a lot more pain". So I just put it down to one of them things. I dislike the pill very much and I don't wish to go back on it. It messed with my body a lot, let alone making me miss two periods after coming off it a few months before.

xxx

Last edited:
yesterday i had was having cramps like i've never had before feeling sick. backache, headache and feeling dizzy, it was just strange because it's not the same as period pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back