Don't know what is going on with me!

baby1201

Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage at 16 weeks in March in which I was induced, I bled for 4 weeks after then had a heavier bleed on 23rd April which I can only assume was my period. After that all bleeding stopped. Anyway I usually have a 27 day cycle so would of been due on 20th May. I tested on the 19th with a first response and got a very very faint positive, retested 20th May and got a negative but still no period? Ive only dtd once this month which was on 7th May. I am usually as regular as clockwork with my period so not sure what is going on. I tested early originally as when I'm pregnant at first I feel very moody which is how I'm feeling at the moment. Any clues if I could be pregnant or do you think not?

Last edited:
The fact that you'd received a very faint positive along with an absent period, I would say you have a high chance of being pregnant! I would definitely keep testing and try and hold your urine in as long as possible before hand to get an accurate result or use FMU. Good luck & keep us posted x

Fingers crossed, I am more inclined to think the test was just an evap line and my late period is due to my late miscarriage so maybe they are abit messed up. i will try get another test today anyway.

Just did a cheap one step test and says not pregnant so I'm guessing I'm out and just waiting for the witch to arrive!

Yeah wait & see if the witch arrives, and if not keep trying! :)

Some tests are different to others, I found the cheapies to be so much more sensitive early on! Good luck though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back