don't know what's going on

stacyh1990

Reaction score
Hi me and my partner have been trying to conceve for 2 years aswell, its heart breaking month after month getting negative results, the doctor saaid my partner has low sperm count so we have a hospital appointment the 9th. Anyway we haven't been trying as much these last few years. I had a period the 1st of jan. Nt sure when I was ovulating but on the 20th jan. I had a little tinge in my belly so I went to the toilet I had this clear with a tint of white mucusey stuff like egg white with a spot of blood was very stretchy. 2 hours later I had light pink spotting. And now 21st brown spotting only bits. Me and my parter had sex last night aswell and it felt weired I didn't enjoy it. And my cervix is high am I pregnant? Or could I just be starting my period? :s x

Hiya , sometimes my period starts like thais , ive just had this clear mucus with a little white and i am due. I always hope its because im preg . 2 Years in the trying too so i know how you feel. The only way to know for sure is to test x

Okay maybe its because I'm meant to start friday then :( never had it before. 2 years is a long time we have a hosp appintment the 9th to icuss how they can help us. I red on the net that you aint supise to test until a week after having the mucus. Also it can be implantation bleeding. Hopefully I don't come on friday. Good luck too you too! Dou have any children? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back