Please help :( I don't know what this is!!

corky

Reaction score
so my period came when it was due, but it is now day four (my periods usually last five days) and so far it is still just like nothing, when I wipe after peeing there has been on off pinky or browny watery stain and sometimes if i put my finger inside there's a brown gummy discharge, also last night I had a massive amount of clear elasticy discharge which was more than i'd ever felt. So is this a period or is there a chance I could be pregnant? I have been noticing i'm needing to pee often and have had a couple headaches. I know stress can cause a missed period or a late one but this was as expected just not like a period i've experienced before.. afraid to test and get another bfn.
:( help!

All i can suggest is it might be that you ov'd later than you thought and its ib??? Take a test in a few days

will do, three/four days of spotting is too much for ib isn't it? i have heard that some women get breakthrough bleeding when their period is due, it's defnitely not enough to wear a pad and it's so far had no bright red fresh blood in it so confusing x

I don't think so, been doing some research on it myself as i think thats what i had yesterday. Depends on how much there is. And some women do have very light periods.

yeah maybe, i don't have particularly heavy periods but this one is a joke not even having to wear one pad is extremely light x good luck for you!! xx

Thanks. Can't wait to find out, if it is just AF she is being very mean

yep, she's a massive b*tch! lol xx

Yes she is lol. Fingers crossed for the both of us she stays well away.

Awwww Sam gutted!!! Think of the extra BD you can do
In two weeks!!!!!! Fx for then xx

Thanks. I'm assuming she got me. only just started but its a proper red but not that much of it

so my period came when it was due, but it is now day four (my periods usually last five days) and so far it is still just like nothing, when I wipe after peeing there has been on off pinky or browny watery stain and sometimes if i put my finger inside there's a brown gummy discharge, also last night I had a massive amount of clear elasticy discharge which was more than i'd ever felt. So is this a period or is there a chance I could be pregnant? I have been noticing i'm needing to pee often and have had a couple headaches. I know stress can cause a missed period or a late one but this was as expected just not like a period i've experienced before.. afraid to test and get another bfn.
:( help!

Hiya hun!

Saw this thread this morning... How did it turn out with AF? Is it still the same? Or did she play a mean trick and show up in full force?

FX'd for u hun! :dust:

Xxx

for me it'sa little redder than yesterday and a tiny bit heavier as in there every time i wipe however it's still very watery and no need towear a pad at all, this should be my last day of period.. :s think its defo too much for an implantation or something five days, but its not enough for Af. think i'm going to pop to the docs soon, maybe i have a hormone issue. on the plus side i got a new job today :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back