What is going on with me...

Shakespeare

Reaction score
Me and OH aren't TTC but haven't been making a serious effort to prevent it. He doesn't 'go' without something on though, but he only puts that on right before he can't stop himself from going anymore. He did have a wee accident last month though, but it was the day AF came...

So, AF was due on Wednesday, 28th of Oct. It still isn't here, and so will be a week late tomorrow. Tonight, I did two tests and they were both negative. My urine was really pale though... so, I am going to do another one in the morning.

I was just wanting peoples opinions on what could be going on with me...

I am usually regular, 28 days cycle and usually only a day or two late/early, if that. I usually get bad cramps, become a crazy moo, terrible back pain, sore boobs etc... The last few months they have been less severe but still annoying and difficult to deal with. This month though, I have had the slightest wee cramps... I don't know if they would even class as 'cramps' more just a 'flutter' :lol: Usually, I really struggle to stand up straight, and they are just horrific... This time though, I can feel them, but they don't stop me doing what I usually do, and how I do it... I haven't had a sore back at all either. My boobs were sore on Thursday and Friday, but they are normal again now. I am tired ALL the time, and sometimes get waves of sickness that go after a few seconds. I have been ridiculously moody though, like a hell of a lot more than what I usually am... I am live a crazy mad woman just now :oops: I know how I am, but everything thing just now is really irritating me and I just can't help it. I have also had a loss of appetite, which is weird from me since I love food :lol: I also feel very 'wet' down there and keep getting constipation and terrible bloating (sorry if that's TMI)...

I just don't know what's going on with me... I am never this late, and I have next to no AF symptoms... Anyone have any suggestions? Could I be pregnant? I just don't know coz I am ridiculously regular normally... but, the negatives are making me wonder...

yep!! use first morrning pee and see what it says!!! good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back