Does my bump look big in this????

Gayle30

Reaction score
Everyone keeps telling me I am massive and will be huge by the time the LO arrives...... Really? Ive not put any weight on and it all seems to have shifted to give me a look of a football up my top. Well thats what my 5 year old Nephew said anyway!! :oooo:

Im 31 today and got my first card from Baby C (my mum!). It said
" To my yummy mummy to be, I can't wait to meet you" Made me smile and have a wee tear! Best thing to open all day!!

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.
xxx

Attachments

• bump 16+3.JPG
    bump 16+3.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 106
Happy Birthday hun!!!

That is a lovely little bump, not huge at all but very cute and neat

xxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday! :yay:
I'm not a bump expert but I wouldn't say it was huge either, I agree with carnat looks really neat and lovely :)

Happy birthday , have a lovely day, your bump isn't huge it's perfectly former and very neat. xx

Happy birthday! Nothing wrong with ur bump!!x

Aww that's a very neat bump gayle hehe mine is like that now lol happy birthday hope u have a fab day xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Hehe, im same stage as you and i have nothing lol, maybe a jelly belly but thats from eating for two haha x nice bumpage though xxx

Happy birthday babe... And really? people say your big? You have a stunning bump growing but i wouldnt say big... i think when people say things like this you should do what i did... Nod and agree haha!!! xxx

Happy birthday! I dont think your bump looks that big for almost 17 weeks. x

Happy Birthday!! You have a lovely bump, don't you worry about what anyone else says you are most definately NOT huge. xx

Happy birthday!! That was sweet of ur mum to get u that card!!

As for ur bump, I can't comment. Tapatalk is corrupted on my phone and it picks and chooses which pics I can see :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Happy birthday again Gayle

I think that is a very neat cute little bump you got there. Funnily enough someone said to me yesterday they said I was gonna be massive too and I was thinking holy shit Ive got 21 weeks to go eek

I think you are going to be very neat even by time LO arrives xx

Happy Birthday!

I think its a neat little bump! mine is bigger LOL!!

Attachments

• 26 week.jpg
    26 week.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 20
Thanks everyone. I had a lovely birthday and was spoiled by my family and friends. My very handsome OH and I are off to Wimbledon for final day for my birthday. This is our second time as we did the same for my 30th last year. This will be our last wee break together before we become 3 and we can't wait. Think I'm going to have to buy something for baby c in the Wimbledon shop....we love the tennis!

I seen the midwife and consultant today again and I still haven't put on a single pound. So strange as I know I have a wee bump so I would have expected to have put weight on. Baby is fine and I am ok so that's all that matters. Wonder how long this will last though. I can see a change every day! It's certainly grown rapid in last 2-3 weeks! Currently lying in bed not able to sleep. I have CFS And insomnia is something I suffer badly from as a result-I just get too tired. Works going to be loads of fun tomorrow!

Anyway, sending love . Night all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back