Cute cute cute!!!!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I was visiting my parents yesterday when my brother and SIL came in with my 5 month old nephew Ryan. He is the cutest baby, always smiling and giggling - such a joy to be around!

Well my mum was holding him and I was sitting next to her and she pointed at my belly and said 'look Ryan, that's ur wee cousin in there' and he leaned over and laid his head on my tummy lol.
It made me tear up a little (hormones lol)
I don't know the reason he decided to rest his head on my tummy but the timing of it was like he knew his cousin is cooking in there lol.

Just wanted to share, it was mega cute lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh it is sweet my niece whose 19 months now comes in says hello to me lifts my top up and says hello baby and as she pulls the top down she says night night it made me cry the first time thank god I'm used to it now or I would be a blubbing wreck! X

Omg that is so so cute lol. X

Awww cute! I showed my 2 year old nephew my scan pic and asked him what is was. "that's your sofa!" haha not sure there's a sofa resemblance but was funny :) xxxx

Awwww they do the cutest little things don't they....

My nephew is not a huggy boy, he is very caring but not affectionate.... since he found out that I had a 'Baba in my belly' he he been super huggy ad I am loving it!! Whenever he see's me he shouts out and runs to me rubs my belly and gives me a hug.... He did it in church the other day and ran down the isle, much to my SIL's embarasment!! x

Ahhh, you nieces and nephews are very cute. I'm not sure mine are too sure what to make of my expanding tum :)

xxx

Thats' really put a smile on my face, how sweet :) xx

So sweet!

My 4 and a half year old every night kisses me, my fiance and then my tummy! She also talks to her sister through my belly button every day (as if my belly button is a microphone!)
It makes me swoon every day!

Ahh how sweet!

We went to see some friends last week, they have a son who is 3 and absolutely adorable. My friend said "Look, there's a baby in there", pointing at my belly. He looked a bit confused, lifted up my t-shirt to have a look then looked at us all like we were mad, as if to say "I see no baby"!!!

Awww all sooo cute! :)

I've taught our lo that there's 'a baby in Mummy's belly' if you ask her where the baby is she pats my belly and says 'baby' :D but not sure she understands as she does it to her belly too! lol She is only 16 months though :) x x

That's really cute, I've got little brothers (well younger, they're taller than me!) and they are so excited about becoming uncles they're only 12 and 10, love it! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Aww these stories are all so sweet :) My cousin's children (10 and 7) keep suggesting loads of names and paint me lots of pictures of what they think baby's going to look like. The 10 year old has decided she wants to be a midwife now too!

Lol loving all the stories!

My other nephews (who are 8 and 10) have decided that if my baby is a boy, I should call him Kermit lol x

Lol loving all the stories!

My other nephews (who are 8 and 10) have decided that if my baby is a boy, I should call him Kermit lol x

Brilliant! You should at least have it as a middle name!

Lol its in the 'maybe' pile ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back