My Bump

Jaidy

Reaction score
Im feeling a bit self conscious about my bump today.

Looking at everyone elses bump pics on the 'Tummy Pics' sticky, everyone seems to have such lovely, rounded, well formed bumps!!

Mine seems almost squarish and has a weird shape;especially up at the top where the muscles are still quite hard. Im beginning to think its never going to look like a proper bump should.

Looks weird in my eyes!

Perhaps im just being a pratt and having a bad day..I dunno!
:|

Sweetie, I have terrible bump envy at the mo, my sis and two preggie friends in work have lovely lovely bumps and mine isnt that attractive :?
Its all round and low down, still jelly like and I dont think I look very preggie, just fat :think:

People kep saying it will suddenly sprout, and I should be glad I am still "neat"

I bet you look lovely petal, and most importantly our little ones are safe and sound inside and thats all that matters

Heres a hug to cheer you up :hug:

:hug: aww hun all bumps grow and develop at a different rates, I am sure your bumps lovely everyones is :hug:

Awww thankies girls :hug:

Mine just seems to start quite high but sticks out more at the bottom, looks like a ski slope!!

I have awful bump envy too Zoe, I seem to be weighty all round the sides too so I look wide which makes it look worse! :evil:

Everyone keeps telling me I am "all round" and its all on my ass-hmmm great!! Had a big ass to start :rotfl:

JaidyBaby said:
Im feeling a bit self conscious about my bump today.

Looking at everyone elses bump pics on the 'Tummy Pics' sticky, everyone seems to have such lovely, rounded, well formed bumps!!

Mine seems almost squarish and has a weird shape;especially up at the top where the muscles are still quite hard. Im beginning to think its never going to look like a proper bump should.

Looks weird in my eyes!

Perhaps im just being a pratt and having a bad day..I dunno!
:|

ahhhhh shaddap and stop moaning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww hun don't be daft, the pics I saw of your bump are lovely! it will just sprout and from 20 weeks onwards in when you get huge. At 30 weeks you'll be thinking...'god, can I get much bigger' !

Your bump still contains the most special thing to you ever, so sod what other peoples bumps look like, just enjoy yours :hug:

Well said Sami :wink:

I am sure you look great Jaidy.......just we all critisize ourselves :oops: We should shut up and enoy it all, the baby is in there making that shape :dance: How cool is that?! :hug: xx

i feel the same as you jaidy..

i keep seeing pregnant ladies more than usual.. and i envy all their bumps (mind u, they look aas if theyre gonna pop!)

Me too! O am convinced everyone else has a cuter bump than me! Mine just takes up the whole of my middle! I think if your bump is a bit squarish you are having a girl like me :wink:

Everyone seems to think im having a girl Skatty, we may ask at the 4d scan if they can tell but havent decided yet going to go with the flow on the day.

Thats if I still have my 4D after all this worry about its side effects.

Feeling a lot more happier today anyhow, I was a bit sad yesterday, I have recently come off medication that I have been on for years and some days I give myself too much of a hard time I think!

aww jade i feel bad for telling you to shaddap now :( . Hope you ok. :hug:

don't be silly girl you look fine - i'd just be proud of your bump and your babe!!

JaidyBaby said:
Thats if I still have my 4D after all this worry about its side effects.

Feeling a lot more happier today anyhow, I was a bit sad yesterday, I have recently come off medication that I have been on for years and some days I give myself too much of a hard time I think!

What side effects, I haven't heard of any?! I would like to have a 4D scan too.....but not if it is harmful, but then surely they wouldn't do them?! HELP!!!!

Hope you are feeling better too babe, STOP being so hard on yourself.......that is your new medication :wink: :hug: xx

you look great jaidy you and everyone else on here have nothing to worry about xx :wink:

Sending you a big hug Jaidy! :hug:

Your bump is gorgeous, so please don't be down. I still think it is a boy anyway! Hope you find out at your scan so I can be right!!

PM me if you need to talk xx

enjoy it whilst ur not massive hun,

im hugeeeeee haha

i wish i had anice lil bump like everyone else at my stage, grr oh well

women always want what they havent got tho eh,

I have had terrible bump envy since I started parentcraft classes two weeks ago. I look like I am about 3 months behind everyone else who waddles into the class. They all say I look really 'neat' and small, when I really want them to say 'wow, don't you look 30 weeks pregnant? that's a great bump'. My OH says I can never be pleased, I would be moaning if I was too big and I'm moaning cos I'm small, guess my time to sprout might be any time now??!!

Dippy I have the opposite, everyone acts like I am carrying triplets and yet both midwives I've seen say that my bump is average! I am 5ft1 so I am guessing all these tall scandanavians carry more elegantly :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back