Does anyone else find it uncomfy?

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

Does anyone else find the kicks/punches/squirms really uncomfy, even painful sometimes? For about a month now sometimes when he moves I literally moan in pain. I think it might be because i'm literally all baby and theres not alot of fat to take the force of the movement but its annoying when other heavily pregnant woman say 'aww my babys wiggling' and theres me saying 'ouch stop it'! I'm measuring perfect for 34wks so I doubt he's a big baby which is why it hurts but i'm starting to feel really guilty telling him to stop hurting me! :roll:

Today has been particularly bad he's literally sticking his bum out and his legs every 20mins or so and I keep grunting! :lol: Good job I work at home!! :lol: x

I feel for you x I was all baby with Seb and sometimes his movements were so painful! I remember actually doubling over a couple of times from his kicks especially! :hug: x

Hi, yeah mine can be uncomfy too... My bump is very firm like a drum and seems all baby too, so maybe you're right Hun. I mean we have a person in there the size of a newborn, I recon its only natural that it's pretty uncomfortable now. X

yeah my little man pushes his feet so hard into my sides sometimes i think they are going to pop out. lol. i just say excuse me cheeky boy but i know your there you dont have to push quite so hard. that hurts mummy. oh thinks im mad talking to him like that. then when he realises its cos he is hurting me he says ah thats my good boy. cheeky bugger. xxx

yea some of the movements are really uncomfortable. The worst one is when she stretches her legs upwards so her feet go in my ribs not the best feeling. and when i rest my arm on my belly to go to sleep and she kicks so hard she actually kick it off i just remind her that its my belly on loan lol

Phew i'm not the only one!

I hate him kicking when i'm standing up, it makes me feel ill (which again makes me feel guilty) and sometimes I literally grab my bump and go wide eyed which panics anyone who's around! lol

Nanc my bump is pretty solid most of the time too! My MW says my stomach muscles are really good too whic I don't think helps much! Might help get him out quicker though! :) x

Mines really hurting me at the minute...not so much very painful but uncomfortable. I grab my belly and say ouch all the time lol especially when standing up xxx

Lately mines hurt so much when he wriggles! Quite a few times OH has got all worried and had to check I'm alright because I have to stop what I'm doing while it hurts!

I'm all baby and really neat and over the last week it's getting quite sore and uncomfy. I was sitting in the hospital waiting room and I reckon the whole room could see him jumping about and sticking things out haha I'm glad he moves though or I would worry. Xx

So glad to of seen this thread! Thought it was just me. Sometimes it really hurts!

ME too! Im currently sat at my desk leaning on my left elbow as I've a blooim foot or something stuck under my rib cage, which is no doubt going to move soon and cause me more pain in the process.. but its soo ace! i love freaking people out with my moving bump.. :lol:

I wish I could freak people out but whenever we're around people he goes all shy and only does little movements! So annoying! lol x

Yep it does really hurt sometimes, especially when he has his legs under my ribs! x

My little boy kicks my sides and my ribs which can hurt sometimes. Even though it hurts I still love to be able to feel him. xx

lol. my friend in mothercare early kept laughing cos she could see my belly moving. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back