OUCH when baby moves?

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it really hurt when your baby moves? :?

Bubble is laying down my right side and I think s/he stretches his legs out and pushes his back out and it really hurts.

S/he doesn't kick anymore. I'm guessing there isn't enough room but the movements sometimes make me stop in my tracks. :cry:

OUCH!!! LOL xxx

Yes- same here! And baby is lying the same way too. I probably only get one or two kicks a day, the rest is stretching or arms flayling around or the hiccups or being headbutted somewhere I'd rather not be!

Ouch indeed!

+++

Yeah I'm the same, it feels like the babies bum is lodged under my ribs some times. Then every now and again she pushes off my ribs and pushes her head rights down, its so painful now.

Yup, mine keeps turning over so one day her back is on my left, then it's on my right. I actually went to see the midwife today as I am so sore from where she is constantly moving it feels like I've done 100 sit ups - it hurts!

mine like's to turn on my pelvis and as I have SPD it's really painfull. it's been worse since yesterday when baby engaged i can feel it's head moving about down below. it also hurt's when baby kick's up it feel's like it's straighting it's leg's out and i get huge lumps poking out the top of my bump

I'm in absolute agony with mine, she insists on sticking her bum under my ribs all day. Sometimes she positions herself so I can't sit down cos she's in the way, it's sooooo painful :( All my bump is on one side most of the time

Mine is the same, feet uinder ribs most of the time or stretching - and I'm all baby and no fat to protect me and it HURTS! It's waking me up in the night so often now as his movements are becoming more painful.
Not long now...... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back