Had enough anyone else?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
Well I've really had enough now, I'm so uncomfy, the pressure down below has subsided abit :oops: but I'm so fidgety and want to just stay standing because I'm uncomfy :(
I don't know whether this means anything as to when my little boy is going to arrive but I do hope it's soon as I'm finding it hard to cope :( :(

Is anyone else feeling like this at the mo ? :think:

I feel like I'm ranting about being pregnant but I'm not just wished he was here already :roll:

Hi ya,

Well im not pg anymore, but i was the same as you, luckly Max decided he had had enough too and was born 3 wks 2 days early!!!!

I got so fed up with not even being able to bend over to put socks on, so trust me hun, you are not alone!!!!

Good luck and hope all goes well

Natalie xx

i'm not as far along as you so i'm not totally fed up just yet.. but i can understand a little bit... i'm fed up struggling to pick things up from the floor... its not impossible - it's just not as easy! my poor feet are taking a battering... all swollen and sore... not long now til its all over for you...

newbump - did you do anything to start your labour off a little early? or did your little one just decide to make an enterance? i'm going to start on the rasberry leaf tea 8 weeks before.. but if you know of anything else pls let us know...

x

hayley i tried the raspberry leaf tea with my last from about 30 weeks n it did sod all :lol: n i was drinking far too much of it n all :lol:

Well i've been for a 20 minute walk with OH this morning to try and get things rolling, had a few pains but nothing solid. :roll:

And now Had some bowel movement :oops: Sorry TMI which I've heard is also a sign of things beginning to start so fingers crossed I will see my little one soon. :pray:

Is there anything else I can try to help him on his way ? ?
I've tried.....
Curry's
Fresh pineapple
SEX!!!! :oops: ( which i wouldn't advise)
Long walking

i'm running out of things to try. All suggestions I will try and give feedback!!!!!! :lol:

when i got to 35weeks i was to fed up i couldnt stand it so i started taking action lol

on the monday i had pineapple went the park after had a long fast walk, went home had sex, then we took Dior to the fair i went on the ghost train with my lil bro scared myself sencless, that night i went home cleaned my house top to bottom, went to late night asda and had a show :) then contractiond started few hrs later i was holding my lil boy and could breath again rather then having a huge belly squashing me

Oh dionne I wished I ould really get him moving like you did, I just can't seem to be doing anything right to get him here! :roll: :roll:

I have midwife again tomorrow I'm hoping that she will say good things to me so i can at least look on the brighter side of things. :pray:

It's killed me to walk round block with OH this morning :D

bloody hell dionne - where did you get the energy from!!!! sex is hard enough!!!! right i know what i've got to do now in my last few weeks.. better rest till then...

x

Hayley

I didnt do anything!!! guess max was just as inpatitent as me!!! it helped that im short (about the only good thing to come of my 5ft!!!) baby just ran out of room apprentley!!

although i did kinda leap across the bed which is when my waters broke!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back