Do you see what I see?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I caved in and tested with a cheapy as I felt lousy and got a very line, test with a fr and this is what i got
5284f850-b9bf-ec5d.jpg

Do you see what I see? x x

Your preg hon - keep testing and watch the line get darker!

Ill have to get some more tests today as i only have one cheapy left, going to get a cd digi for next week too just to see it in writing :) x x

Congratulations, defo 2 lines there. Enjoy watching it get darker as the days go on.

:dance::dust: Congrats! There is definitely a line.

Thanks ladies, im just hoping and praying that its a very sticky one this time x x

I can def see a second line Hun! I'm so pleased for you. I have everything crossed fir a super sticky bean this time round xxxx

I can see 2 lines, congratulations Hun! x

Thanks ladies, cant wait to see the line go darker :fx: x x

Omg Omg Omg!!!!!! Defo see it! I am soooooo excited for you. Have you shown hubby? X

i see it :) congratulation hope all goes nice and smooth for you xxx

Omg Omg Omg!!!!!! Defo see it! I am soooooo excited for you. Have you shown hubby? X

He couldnt see it! But i think hes expecting it to be as dark as the control line, hopefully it does get as dark over the next few days then he can say ooh yes i can see it now! :fx: x x

There is def 2 lines honey, very clear positive to me!! At 10 dpo that's fab! Congrats lovely x

He couldnt see it! But i think hes expecting it to be as dark as the control line, hopefully it does get as dark over the next few days then he can say ooh yes i can see it now! :fx: x x

Typical man! Lol. We can all see it and that's on a pic! You wouldn't believe how excited I am for you, I'm nearly crying lol, and I'm not exaggerating! Big massive hugs! :)

Typical man! Lol. We can all see it and that's on a pic! You wouldn't believe how excited I am for you, I'm nearly crying lol, and I'm not exaggerating! Big massive hugs! :)

Aawww thank you hunny :friends:
Im excited but scared at the same time, i really hope this is it :fx:
Ive just shown him again and he can see it now but hes not convinced as its not dark enough!
How are you and your little girl, i cant believe youe in tri-3 already, its gone so quick :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back