My brain is working overtime!!!

Wardie

Reaction score
Hi
I hope you don't mind me posting but I am new to this forum!!
I have had 3 failed IVF cycles one which ended in early miscarriage in May! Anyway I am now 8 days late and although I know from experience that after treatment it's always late I've never been this late! I also have no AF symptoms which is driving me insane! I did a test last Friday when I was 2 days late and got a BFN! One week on and still nothing but haven't tested!
The only thing I've had the past couple of days is an increase in appetite and I'm craving sugar and very thirsty although could all be in my head!!!!! Or just AF symptoms!
I dare mentioned anything more to my DH as he thinks I'm crazy as it is! We have been trying for 5 years with not even an accident naturally in the 9 years we have been together other than two BFPs from IVF that both ended in miscarriage!
What do I do? Advice pleae x

Can't really give you any advice honey as i am way to inexperienced at this, just didn't want to not send you luck and tell you my fx that this time might be lucky keep your chin up. God bless!

Hi lovely... I guess it all depends on what you can cope with more the potential of seeing a BFN or the other option of hanging on longer to avoid that immediate potential dissapointment and hope AF stays away. If I were you I would most likely test again now but I understand why that option might seem a little daunting.... whatever you decide to do sending lots of luck and hope your way, it really sounds like you deserve it after what you have been through so far :( Really hoping this month brings you some good news xx

Thanks ladies!

Think I might hang on a little longer to be honest as generally I'm not a lucky person so can't see it being any different this time! Just frustrating really!! X

Aw sweetie really feel for you and your bad luck! Lots of luck keep posting it is a lovely community here i have only just joined and they are all lovely make me feel better on the 2ww.

It sounds like your ttc journey is a long and difficult one and I really just
wanted to send you lots of luck and fx you get your bfp soon.
Xxxxx

hiya hun not full of much useful info but didnt want to read and run but me personally , would do a test ( but i was a poas addict) id have to know what was going on, pregnancy or not. good luck hun and fx its the result you want :)

Well the witch arrived this morning with avengence!

Knew she would!!! Will have to carry on down the adoption route now :oooo:

Oh honey! Good luck anyway. It's all so emotional isn't it sweetie. You are in my prayers honey.

:( so sorry

I do think some of the best mummies are put on this earth maybe not to give birth but to love the little babies who need it the most through adoption xxx

I have my moments, i do think adoption and foster parents are amazing people but they have to go through the heartbreak of not conceiving to fix the heart of a unloved child --- god im soppy today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back