Discharge???

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi girls

i just went to the loo and when i sat down a trickle came out of my 'foof' (always think of ninja k when i say that word!) it was a sort of cloudy white and quickly started to disappear when i was trying to look at in the toilet. i would say it was about a thimble in measurment. i've been constantly 'wet' since my bfp and have always wore panty liners but never have i actually had discharge of that volume 'leak' out of me.

any thoughts as to what it could be?? xx

I have it come out of foof when I poo lol mw said it is normal pregnancy discharge x

I started getting stuff trickling out of me a while ago so i went to have checks done at the hospital (i thought it was my waters at first as there was so much!) and they said that it must just be discharge as all checks came back fine. I think that what you describe is quite normal. You could call your midwife or the labour ward and they will either put your mind at rest or ask you to go in and have some checks done or they may tell you to monitor it and go in if you have any more. If your worried hun just call them. xxx

Oh and wear a pad incase you get anymore so that they can test it to find out for sure what it is xx

Agree with dee Hun. Mine has increased this week. Actually thought I'd started losing plug today as got 2 jelly like blobs :sick: being pregnant is so glam NOT lol x

thanks girls, u made me feel much better :) i'm going to monitor myself and if i get lots more i'll call the labour ward, sounds normal though!

princess, get them legs together!!!! we're not ready for baby jayne yet lol! xx

i had a trickle earlier and had similar last week......i thought 'oh my god i have wet myself' ha ha...but it wasnt enough to be wee....i would also say it was about a thimble full...maybe not even that...

i asked my mate who is also pregnant and she reassured me that she has also had lots of very watery discharge....a lot more watery than the creamy stuff we were used to as ttcers....xx

Happened me the other day. Standing in the kitchen in my pjs and suddenly felt something trickle down my thigh. Ran to bathroom and had a big lump of white discharge

Oh god it's so grim isn't it??

When I was in hospital I ended up with so much that they had to test it to check it wasn't my waters cos allegedly it looked exactly the same :sick:

True, god has to have been a man to shame us in this way :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back