Green discharge?

ruthdowd1

Reaction score
Hi guys

I know this post is a bit gross and maybe also a little too much info but I am posting it to see if I am the only one experiencing this....

I have had heavier discharge since I found out I am pregnant but on my panty liners or on tissue when I wipe it has a greenish tinge to it sometimes almost neon green!

It does not itch or irritate me and does not have a smell and I have seen my GP and midwife about this before and had swabs which all came back clear.

I haven't had any spotting or pains just this weird discharge I have other children and had thrush in my previous pregnancy so I know the symptoms of that.

I have heard that pregnancy vitamins or just being pregnant can change the colour of your discharge?

I am currently 28 weeks.

Any experience of this or thoughts are gratefully received.. thanks

i have had same i had swobs done when i was about 18 weeks and come back all clear and i still get it now :/

def sounds - like an infection of some sort. If there is an unusual smell of it I would def see your doc to get it checked. Sometimes we can have infections and no real symptoms as such - can't do any harm to get it checked either way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back