Mucus plug or discharge?

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
After googling I still have no idea...

My discharge past few days on my panty liners is BRIGHT dark yellow. Seems to be more in the morning when I wake up...But carries on through the day.

There is no smell, itching or anything. It is just VERY colourful.

Google says this could be me losing my mucus plug but you know google, could be anything! :lol:

Any ideas...Oh & don't click on images after googling 'mucus plug' Just to warn you...

My DC is always worse in morning. my plug with my second was definaltly red jelly then brown like old blood not had a show yet with this one xxx

i think if your dc has started changin colour in last few days then it sounds like your plug might be on its way down hun coz thats how mine started once with 1 of my others.exciting stuff!! maybe labour watch approachin yeyy xxxx

This is what I thought. All my urine samples are clear, I don't feel any different as in an infection wise. It literally just is the colour change. No smell, no itch, no nothing. Just peeing as normal :lol:

multistars.gif colour changin definatly sounds like somethings changin in there 2 me.and your at the perfect stage 4 it xxx

I never had it before :lol:

With my first it was like cracking an egg every time I went to toilet for days. Don't remember having any show second time. So I'm a bit baffled!

I guess it is my body changing & preparing!

Trying to not get excited...And go for a bounce on the ball :lol:

yea u were just sayin earlier aswell about feeling anxious and hormone changes,all sounds positive 2 me...get bouncin on that ball lol !! xx

I agree NEVER click on the images :puke: I made that mistake the other day!!

Hahaha - I'm glad I am not the only one! Who would post things like that on the internet? Wrong on so many levels. I am still disturbed!

ive been wondering the same kind of thing myself. my urine has suddenly gone darker, and my discharge has changed colour to a brighter shade of yellowy green. no smell or anything like yourself. but i was wondering if these where all signs that are little bundle may be here quicker than we thought

You can lose your plug weeks even months before labour starts. As it can regrow itself once comes away. So I wouldn't get your hopes up :lol:

I had multiple shows in my first pregnancy & was still induced 10 days late!

Hahaha - I'm glad I am not the only one! Who would post things like that on the internet? Wrong on so many levels. I am still disturbed!

I was shocked and disgusted!! I actually heaved!!!

If you have alot of change in dc colour go see ur mw u could have an infection with no other symptoms.. Uti's can cause preterm labour and other complications..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back