silly question about discharge

nmf1987

Reaction score
ok so i had loads of discharge the last couple of weeks or so until the last couple of days when it appears to have changed to plug. does discharge pretty much disappear on the lead up to labour?

like i said silly question. xxx

I'm not sure. I haven't lost any plug but I know I have more discharge some days than others. xx

I didn't notice my discharge go, I just noticed stringy stuff didn't no at time what it was n just thought lovely 4 days later he was here x

I'm not sure. I haven't lost any plug but I know I have more discharge some days than others. xx

Ho I'm terrible

Special in morning after lying down when I get up I feel like I've pissed my self I'm that wet, sorry to be blunt haha lovely!!

can always trust you to be blunt nadine. lol. you do make me laugh. xxx

can always trust you to be blunt nadine. lol. you do make me laugh. xxx

Haha I make my self giggle! It keeps me sain, at mo I'm lay in bed with a cup of rlt, baby sitting for my cuz so she can paint the town Red, so it's 3 in my bed n the little one said roll over!! Well I say I'm lay in bed pipings keeping me in it at mo!! with these two little ones star fishing!!

Haha Nadine I've just seen your comment. I find it's worse in the morning. Probably as we have been laying down all night. xx

Hi, mine is worse when I need to poop.. TMI.. but tis true...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back