Discharge vs plug

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
So what is the difference?

Last week I had a green glob in my knickers abit like snot, felt like silly putty then nothing until today I'm getting more green/White stuff when I wipe, sorry if tmi but when I get a tissue to play with it, it's very hard to pull apart! I never played with my discharge so don't know what that was like. So now I'm thinking is it the plug or just normal discharge?!

There's been no blood but I didn't bleed with lace until I was in labour!!

No idea! I'm crap with stuff like this!! Severly useless! x

I remember with Lacey losing something in my knickers at 38 weeks but I can't remember having any discharge throughout her pregnancy so now I'm thinking was it plug or discharge i lost with her!

It's so confussing being pregnant!! Lol

i have no idea :( lets hope its the start of something though x

love the honesty we got going on "playin with my discharge" wohoo!! :love:
well i dont have a clue chick, my discharge is just a touch thicker then water so perhaps its your plug?

Hahaa no secrets here ;) it's very thick stuff! Hope it is the plug although that still doesn't mean he'll come anytime soon!!

i reckon thats your plug discharge has always been been gloopy for me lol

I think it's plug, discharge isn't that think I don't think... X

Yay!! I hope it is!! Come on baby, I don't think my ribs can hack it anymore!!

It's defiantly 100% plug!! Could tell straight away from your description I have been loosing it for about 4 weeks now you can loose it 4-5 weeks before birth woot woot!! It can range from clear to green and have nothing to pink to brown tinged so yes def 10000% your plug congrats isn't it great lol and gross all at once haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like evie said, deffo your plug! unfortunatly i'm one of those girls that always have discharge eurgh, and from your descripton, that's deffo your plug coming away! when mine had fully come away i was giving birth 3 days later :O might not be long now!! xx

i love your avatar btw flexilexi, you look beautiful! xx

lol thanks ria....that was taken on my 18th birthday, and im 20 now so i put it up as an aim to get back to once ive had my baby!! lol my hair is short and dark now, there i had bum length blonde hair! strange! lol but thank you very much, thats very kind of you :D your avatar pic is reeeely cute, your little man has gorgeous eyes!! xx

aw thankyou :D:D i love his eyes. got his daddy's colour!! aww i am 20 now also. i can't wait to be slim again!!!! i'm not too bad now but i am scarred an stretch marked and have my jelly belly still :(:( but you do shed the weight quite fast! i lost my appetite completely after i had Riley.a tip for you.. drink bucket fulls of water it really helps! are you gonna bf? that helps also.. haha sorry lm kinda stole your thread! xx

Glad i read this, well not really, i was half hoping, just a teeny bit, that i was losing plug. But the globs im losing are slimeyy rather than sticky on the tissue. its ew. lol

Just woken up for my 5th wee of the night and got more!! Yay!! :D

Sounds very promising! I had lots and lots of toilet visits and loss of plug right before I had Drake! Don't think your gonna be long Hun! Xx

:yay: for plug loss!!! we are starting to lose it too for about a week or so now.

Lace, how much are you losing each time? I am getting hmmmm... about the size of a pinky nail about 3-4 times a day

trying not to get excited, apparently our bodies will replenish this stuff as we lose it, but still hopeful things are starting to move xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back