Discharge vs plug

I'm having tiny bits of brown now! Feel like crap today though, didn't sleep well last night! Had god knows how many loo trips, and got to 3am and suddenly felt really gross and wanted a bath but didn't wanna wake Lacey up so led in bed feeling really agitated!! Gonna try to get a nap in today before getting Lacey from school!

:yay: for plug loss!!! we are starting to lose it too for about a week or so now.

Lace, how much are you losing each time? I am getting hmmmm... about the size of a pinky nail about 3-4 times a day

trying not to get excited, apparently our bodies will replenish this stuff as we lose it, but still hopeful things are starting to move xx

Mines about the size of a 20p-10p size, very firm stuff! Very gross!!

sound promising for you then :)

hope you get a chance to rest today - now it is changing colour it might not be too long :yay:

Take care xx

I felt like shit the day before i had Drake ;)

Really hope things happen for you soon, i want someone else to have their baby! Feel a bit alone in the newborn baby world right now lol

I really really want him here now but still got a feeling he'll be late!! I felt like crap the night before having Lacey too but think it's wishful thinking that he'll come now!

Brown is good it's old blood and you only get blood in it as the cervix starts to open :)

Mine are the size of 1 or 2 £2 coins when I get it but I think my body just keeps makin it haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG i just started a new post about this as i was concerned!! Mine was pinky browny and was about the size of a 50p piece!! I have just text OH and he's never responded so fast!!!! lol!!!

The period pains have also started (not as bad as last night) OH decided to sleep through me moaning!!!

Baby still hasn't slowed down though like they say it does before it's born.......does this actually happen for all babies?

I can't actually remember zander slowing down xx

hmmm so baby could still be on it's way even is it's as active as it always has been......

I can't remember if lace slowed Down or not! I know it can still be weeks after you lose your plug but I'm hoping I'll go into labour soon!

Ooh let's hope there are some babies on their way!!!!
LM, your statement 'I have never played with my discharge' made me lol, think OH wonders what we chat about on here when I sit there giggling at the laptop :p

my OH is the same when he asks what we talk about - he really doesn't want to know lol!!!! He has just rung me concerned he might be out another hour!!! lol!!!

So i'm guessing there could be more of this to come then.........

Hope something happens for you soon LM. I really think I'm gonna be overdue, not getting any signs, no plug coming out or anything :( x x

Ooh let's hope there are some babies on their way!!!!
LM, your statement 'I have never played with my discharge' made me lol, think OH wonders what we chat about on here when I sit there giggling at the laptop :p

so funny!!! xx

Oh.... now I'm disappointed. Last weekend I had the greenish-snotty type stuff, and thought that was it.... But I've not had anything since, and nothing so large or solid as these sound. So I guess that wasn't my plug then? :(

On the plus side, I am getting the period pain, so *fingers crossed* it'll be soon

Some ladies only get one little bit and go into spontaneous labour a couple weeks later some ladies
Don't get any at all and go into labour

Well ladies I have got lots of plug/heavy discharge loss and really bad period pains and lower back
Ache my hubby reckons early labour as I was like this with zander and had him three days later so fingers crossed ey! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back