leukorrhea or mucous plug?

KJL

Reaction score
How can you tell the difference? I have noticed a change in my discharge in the past few days (TMI :oops: ) from clear to yellowy/stickier and watery round the edges. I know some people lose their plug slowley and some in one go so I'm wondering how you make the distinction between normal discharge and your plug?

my plug was quite obvious, it was a really big lump, could feel it passing out.

Thanks guys, so is it normal for normal discharge to have a yellowy tinge? :oops:

Yeah, I asked that same question yesterday and as long as it isn't foul smelling etc, it's fine.

DebbieM said:
Yeah, I asked that same question yesterday and as long as it isn't foul smelling etc, it's fine.

yey thanks for that, I have been trying to find some info about it everywhere and was starting to worry that I had an infection or something funky was going on :? ...oh pregnancy is SOOOO glamorous! :fib:

My discharge has got alot thinner and slightly yellowy too, having to wear a pad all the time :hug:

AnnaR2B said:
My discharge has got alot thinner and slightly yellowy too, having to wear a pad all the time :hug:

At least i'm not the only one...I've had to stock up on masses of pads ! :?

My plug discharge was very slimy like egg white and it took a few wipes to get rid of it. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back