Dior's Story

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi girls.

thought ild tell you a bit about Dior

My pregnancy went fine from day 1 no problems atall very stress free.
i was 34+5 pregnant just finished work. popped to asda shopping. i thought i was wetting myself, my knickers were wet. so i carried on then i realised it was trickling down my leg. i went to hospital was told if i didnt go in to labor in 24hours i would be induced.
5hrs later contractions started 17hrs of labour and i gave birth naturaly to My lil girl (didnt no the sex)
Dior weighing 5lb 5oz.
she had a little bit of oxygen when born nothing else. she was tiny and hairy. but she coped well. she came home with me 2days later
she didnt eat well though and i had to feed her every 2hrs day and night.
her weight dropped alot down to 4lb 6oz she got jundice but keeping her in day light sorted it, she did suffer with reflux for a good 6months and took forever rying to find a good milk for her.
she was always a small baby and a little bit behind but by 6months she was on track and doing the same thing as all other full term babies
now she is 18months old and perfect :angel:

no one knows why i went into labour early :think:

well there is Diors story so if i can be a help let me no :D

Hiya hun.. reading your story has given me hope for bailey, im gonna be 34+ 2 days when i have my little man.. mark is worried hes gonna be like bradley was when he was born, at 32 weeks, but after seeing dior get on so well at 34 +4 i hope i can reassure him in some way.. we understand he will be in scbu for a little while though, how long did dior stay in for if you dont mind me asking!

*edit just found it..* 2 days wow that is brillaint... :cheer:

Dior never went into scbu.

i stayed in hospital with her she was fine no problems nothing.
she lost alot of weight and was a pain to feed but she was fine :D
she had a tiny bit of oxygen when she was first born that was it

i was really lucky :D

im sure your LO will be fine too

what a lovely story. so encouraging for people having prem babies :)

i never knew she was prem :)

fingers crossed your LO will be fine too

only problem my 2 had was reflux which is coman in prems anyways.

you must be getting excited :cheer:

Thanks for sharing your story babes. xx You have 2 beautiful little angels there. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back