advice from mums with older children or toddlers

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering what age did your child start to walk?
dior has just turned one she crawls every where and has been since 6months she stands holding on but wont try and walk???

kieron was 10 months but he never crawled he just walked

Hi...i dont hve older children, but always laugh when my mum laughs at me cos i didnt walk until i was nearly 17 months :shock: Lazy moo!!!
I wouldnt worry about it, i think we concentrate way too much on 'milestones' and comparing achievements. Im sure Dior will walk in her own good time. xx

I think it depends on the baby, apparently I was a lazy baby and crawled everywhere until one day I just picked myself up and followed a walking doll my parents had got for me! Before then I had shown no interest think I was at least a year old so watch out it could be any day now!

Jess was 11 months but she never crawled she just used to roll round the floor!

Hi my little boy was 13months old when he first started to walk although he had been taking steps a couple of months before hand.

Jessica was 17 months before she walked just before christmas. I was worried too as I thought maybe something was wrong but she was just taking it at her own pace.

Amy crawled at 7 months and walked at 10 months.

Make the most of her not being quite there, you have to glue everything down or put it all on the top shelves!!! Lol

charlie crawled at 12 months and walked at 15 months - she was a lazy baby! but then if im honest, i think i didnt really give her a chance to , i always put her in her walker so i could get things done.

i didnt do that with Ethan and he crawled at 10 months and walked at 13 months

xx

Mason crawled at about 7 months and walked at 11 months. He could run about at his first birthday party :)

My nephew was 14 months, and didn't sleep through until then either :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back