Harley's Story

Dee1985

Reaction score
I had a very easy pregnancy with Harley although i was very big. i was always measuring a good 6weeks bigger then i was. i was sent for a growth scan to find that Harley was normal weight if any thing a bit small. but i had to much fluid around him which was making me so huge. seems i had my first child 5weeks prem i was told Harley will be too as my waters would go as my uterus wouldnt cope.
i was under strick instructions any sign of waters breaking to go straight to hspital as they wer worried it would be such a huge water loss that the cord and placenta would come too :shock:

at 35weeks contractions started at 3am i got in the car went to hospital to find i was 8cm :shock: at 10cm i was ready to push but them waters still hadnt gone. midwife said my waters were buldging and she needed to pop them and Harley would then be born. she popped my waters it was unbelievable mop and bucket wouldnt clear it all. then in 1 push Harley cam he weight 6lb and needed no help atall

he fed fine and has piled on the weight he is a very big baby but has been very slow.
first smile at 3months first crabbed a toy at 4.5 months
he had bad reflux but went a few weeks ago.

well iv now gave u the story of my 2 prem babies if i can be a hel let me no

I remember his birth as if it was yesteday hun!

i know i cant beileve how quickly he has grown!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back