Dionne-you looking 4 double buggy??

Hi hun :D

stop it!!!! OH is going to kill me lol i brought a new single buggy last week from ebay which now takes me up to 6 buggies now :eek:
but yes i am looking for a new double buggy as i hate mine and refuse to leave the house.
so im going to keep an eye out on there. but i have noticed they sell the buggy pod. il keep a eye on that see how much it goes for :wink:

but wasnt me looking for phill and teds. i always maon about how horrid i think they are :lol:

cheers for feeding my buggy habbit though :D

:oops: Soz, I cant remember who it was now who said they were looking for one :think: :rotfl:

was it Kina as she has just got one well i say just lol think it was a while ago lol

alschafr said:
the buggy pod is fantastic, i love mine
really??? i love the look of it but have heard bad hings about it. what buggy you got with it?
i brought a buggy board yesterday Dior likes it but i do like the look of the buggypod. tell me more :D

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
wot new buggy did u get dionne?

mamas and papas pulse in black :)

but i have to sell my blue one now. the i'coo
did you end up getting one? thought you brought kims?

realy?
i still use it for Dior. it says up to 3 yrs.
i love it to push and look at but its to big in the car etc

he is to long for it his feet hang of the end and he dont like it as he likes his feet being on summit and legs straight such a picky child lol

alschafr said:
the buggy pod is fantastic, i love mine

amie how come you have a buggy pod when you only have ella? :?

sorry to seem thick, but whats a buggy pod
i really need to get a buggy board for Adele but i dont want to pay much for it becasue she wont be using it that long
anyone selling a cheap one? :D

xxxx

weestar21 said:
sorry to seem thick, but whats a buggy pod
i really need to get a buggy board for Adele but i dont want to pay much for it becasue she wont be using it that long
anyone selling a cheap one? :D

xxxx

http://www.buggypod.com/
think Adele is to big for one though.

i just got my buggyboard of a friend £20 secnd hand, which aint a bargin but i needed a quick by.
have a look on ebay for local pick up in your area?? as the p&p on them is pretty expensive

im always looking on ebay ive bidded on about 400 in the last year but always get outbid :cry:

the buggy pod looks great but yeah she is too big for it, shame though :)

dionne if your ever selling your buggy board in teh next month or so give me a shout please :D

xxxxxx

weestar21 said:
im always looking on ebay ive bidded on about 400 in the last year but always get outbid :cry:

the buggy pod looks great but yeah she is too big for it, shame though :)

dionne if your ever selling your buggy board in teh next month or so give me a shout please :D

xxxxxx

will do hun.

im looking forward to try it out tomorrow. i have pushing Dior round the house on it lol but il go out and about tomorrow.

do you ever go to car boots? they go cheap there too. i always see them usually for about £10 - £15

gosh havent been to a car booty in years :eek: not sure where the nearest one is and i would imagine it would be a sunday they would be on :think: so not sure how i would get their cos OH worls sundays now :(

awww thats a shame. i lurve car boots. im turning in to a collecter maniac lol i buy any thing and every thing thats a bargin :lol:

im planning on doing my first car boot in a few weeks i have just sorted out the garage and toy cuboard i would all usually go in the bin or to charity but i might do a car boot :D im excited even though il be walking round shopping while kris is freezing selling our bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back