Double buggy help

Sorry lol thought i better be a bit more spesific on the reasons as to why i sold the marco l sky pushchair i had . . . .

Ok

The good points

1> The folding mechanism
2> handles move multiple ways

The bad points

1> The handles are far too high to be able to push easily and comfortably
2> Kerb factor - thats a nightmare feels like it about to fall apart
3> Shopping basket is much smaller - a loaf of bread and thats it - baby has to be fully up to even access the basket which is a pain if u need to get somet out and he or shes asleep
4> Raincover barely fits - toddlers feet dont get covered unless it fully stretched
5> very difficult to steer
6> when baby is fully reclined - kept hitting my knee against the back rest :shock:

The moral of the story - DO NOT BUY !
When moving it safly is a problem its def not good on a bus - been there done that and got stuck half way to proove it, in the end i had to lift the whole thing up on my foot to bump it out the bus :eek: :shock:
Another thing is even if you drive - like i do the bitch is far too high i had to recline one back seat to fit the bitch in :shock: that is bad !

This pushchair has potential in future models but at the moment its a big no. I wasnt hapy enough when i sold mine on ;)

Now i have had a chicco twin as pictured - i think these are great to a certain extent for £80 argos, they come complete with raincover and these are much easier to move about the place, - its so thin it even fits on the bus and i was dreading that :shock:

Picture2656.jpg

Ive also had a Emmaljunge twin - i do not recommend these either, they are way too wide and heavy to work. Altho i do like the wheels mind had....

Also i do recommend Graco

we have
gracotravelsystem.jpg

mirage travel system, and im thinkin of getting the tandem - a friend of mine recently bought one and she highly recommends it :)

They are much cheaper bought off eBay and the other make i strongly recommend is Chicco ive had these both

chiccoredxplorer.jpg
and
chiccowinter.jpg

Soooo there you go thought id tell you my views ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member