Double buggy help

Duds

Reaction score
Im thinking im going to need a double buggy when the new baby arrives as Aimee will only be 1 1/2 yrs, can anyone recommend one?
I dont know what to go for and dont have much cash...

I was thinking i might make do with a baby sling and the buggy i already have until Aimee is properly walking, how long do they use a pushchair for?

I like the phil & teds but they are mega bucks !

aww that looks nice and not a bad price either... thanks hun

x

*BUMP*

Any more advise girlies!! I will soon be in the double buggy gang!!

I am not sure about the ones that dont recline for the older baby.... or do older babies not need to recline much???!! :?

xxxxx

it depends how old the kid is that will be in that seat hun

apperently the phil n ted are a bit dangerous so just be weary

I still havent found one, they are either too expensive, to big, or wont fit my boot.
Im thinking might have to use a sling and single buggy

I've just used my tandem today for the 1st time and it went a lot better than i thought it would. It was really easy to push too. The one i have is quite big but i wanted one that the front seat reclined a bit for Aimee. It only has one recline position but she never sleeps in her pram anyway.

what one have you got kellie.... your lo's have the same age gap as ellis as my new baby will have. congrats by the way xxxx

Keely said:
what one have you got kellie.... your lo's have the same age gap as ellis as my new baby will have. congrats by the way xxxx

keely your two will have the same age gap as my two eldest and i got an emmaljunga Grizzly. It was a normal pram but you could fix a seat onto it at the front for the elder child. It didn't recline but it never stopped my emily falling alseep.
it was a great buggy - very strong.

I have the Graco stadium duo from babies r us. It was £130 with the rain cover so really cheap. It came with an apron too and i must say i'm really impressed with it.

oooo nice. Did you happen to go up any kerbs with it?? I heard doubles like that can be heavy to get up kerbs. Is this true.

As i am on and off buses all day xxxxx

Yeah it was fine! Even had good suspention on it. Wouldn't fancy getting on and off a bus with it though it is quite long. I don't do buses.

Hiya

I have this one
http://www.britnett.net/kilmarnockpramc ... s/163.html
even though Willow should be old enough to walk since having Conal she likes going in the buggy with him, think it so she doesn't feel left out.

I did get the Jane tandem with car seat for the baby but i hated it the frount seat did not recline when the car seat was in and the main reason i wanted it was so Willow could sleep in it if she wanted to this one is really good if i am alone with the two of them and it fits through most doorways

Heather

I was looking at theses prams and my OH panicked thinking i had some news! Very funny!

jade

I like this one, what do you think? It supposed to be narrow so fits through doors etc easily & front wheels fully swivel so easy to move about.
If anyone has one of knows of it any comments appreciated!

prod_2246.jpg

oooh i like that! - its more like a three wheeler shape but with four wheels! do you mind if i ask how much? (i know i said yesterday i wouldnt need one if when we have another but that buggy may change my mind :lol: )

xxxxxxxxxxx

they do it in 3 wheeler too but the 4 looked better to me, its expensive between £300-£350 :roll:

Think i better start selling myself on ebay! (might take a while to raise the cash tho!)

not tooooo bad for a double though, at least you have time to save still!

its really nice though - def one of the nicest doubles i have seen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back