Dinner thread!!!!!!!

We are having a take away tonight, thinking Fish and Chips, with a pickled onion, Irn Bru and maybe some strawberries and mango afterwards to make me feel less guilty!

Though my tea tonight is probably a bit boring (homemade macaroni cheese), I have the parents coming over tomorrow for tea so I'm cooking lemon chicken with dauphinois potatoes, mushrooms and peas! Can't blummin wait!! X

Though my tea tonight is probably a bit boring (homemade macaroni cheese), I have the parents coming over tomorrow for tea so I'm cooking lemon chicken with dauphinois potatoes, mushrooms and peas! Can't blummin wait!! X

Can I come too? That sounds amazing!!

We are having rosemary garlic pork en papillote with roasted potatoes and carrots. Maybe ice lollys for pudding! X

Homemade chilli and rice for our dinner tonight - no doubt with a load of grated cheese and a dollup of sour cream! :)

x

We're having salmon tagliatelle (made with Philadelphia) then either a fruit salad or some homemade golden syrup cupcakes for pudding (I've been baking today but already had 1 so should probably have fruit :)) xx

Sausage and mash but I really fancy lasagne. Just far too lazy to make one.

Bit naughty midweek but southern fried chicken and pizza ;)

I just had beans on toast !!! And told hubby to bring me some cake on his way home from work

Everything sounds lovely ladies :D
Couldn't finish my dinner, think I made it a bit too early! Feeling bloated and rather sick now bleh :( xxx

Just had line, dh made lovely honey and mustard gammon joint with cabbage roasties and Yorkshire puds :) xx

Think ill have some rice pudding later, fancy something sweet but need to wait for my mac and cheese to digest a bit first!! Xx

Mmmmmm rice pudding!!!! I want!! :p xxx

Yummy dinners here!! I just had homemade chicken curry and will prob have sum jelly and clotted cream in a bit.

Michelle. x

Yum ! That sounds delicious! Really fancy a curry!!xx

Just had a cheeky nandos to celebrate the 20 week scan results! Stuffed!!! x

Love nandos!!!! Congrats on scan!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member