Dinner thread!!!!!!!

bbee

Reaction score
Tried to find the other dinner thread but couldnt see it anywhere :( so I thought I'd make a new one!
So what are you ladies having tonight?:D I had a big fat chicken dinner followed by a slice of chocolate sponge with chocolate custard! Mmm yum!!!!!xxx

Last edited:
Sausage casserole, probably followed by nothing - I've made enough to feed at least 10 people!!!!

Fillet steak, sweet potato jacket & salad!! With lots mayo followed by a chocolate eclair!! Fatty boom boom! Lol x

Had something healthy for once! Chicken and bacon Caesar salad! And a lil roll on the side :)
No dressing though boo :( well proud I've eaten a salad though! And I cooked the chicken and bacon go me eh?!
Xx

I love dinner threads!!!
Ok mines greedy. Two chicago town pizzas chips and salad probably followed my a bowl of frosties in 2
Hours lol x

Bratwurst sausage, boiled potatoes and mxed veg :) yummy

yummmmmmy! im hungry again now lol xxx

Ive had fish fingers,chips and salad followed by ice cream and peaches!
Now already wondering what else i can eat! X

Tagliatelle carbonara, with extra Parmesan f

Mushroom tortelloni mixed with some cream, butter and garlic :) Needed something quick today as we got home from work late!!

I had pasta and sauce with mushrooms and peppers, was delicious.

Fajitas for me and a few chips from chippie that hubby got. Geez if I read my dinner threads I sound so unhealthy x

I bloody LOVE fajitas... And with chippy chips, sounds like my perfect meal (just throw in a slice of pizza too! ;) )

mm yum, i love fajitas too! really fancy some fajitas now!xxx

Good ole jacket potato again for me, really cannot get inspired at dinner time, should have looked here b4 I put the spud in the oven!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Had the worst day. Pregnancy hormones do make everything more tricky. I literally never cry but today I did so that's my excuse for burning my tongue on a boiling KFC fillet burger, followed by two crumpets and likely some coco pops!!

reading through this thread is making me soooo hungry. i literally never used to eat and now all i do is sit here and think about what i can eat next lol!!xxx

Not had dinner yet but hubby on his way home from gym
With Morleys mmmm yummmmy x

The way I see it now is eating is one of my only pleasures while pregnant - no booze, limited caffeine, no spas or jacuzzi. Ladies make the most of the grub ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back