Dinner thread!!!!!!!

Mmm yummy

I made chicken and mushroom stroganoff with rice , then ruined it by a slice of homemade orange curd and butter icing, victoria sandwich cake! Ooops

Oh and at 11 pm ate a large spicy chicken pasty that was for my sons lunch ! Luckily i have two, but one was for freezer for next day! Lovely to line tummy over night ha ha

Last edited:
I think I might have to make some jacket potatoes and cheesy beans for dinner tonight!

Om nom nom nom! Thanks for making me hungry ladies haha! Xxx

I had a second dinner last night at 10ish >.<
Fish cake and chips from the chippie (OH had some from the shop so couldn't let him eat alone)
No wonders I feel dodgy the next morning!

X

I think I might have to make some jacket potatoes and cheesy beans for dinner tonight!

Oh sounds lush... Well would have but since I was 6weeks pregnant jacket potatoes taste nutty to me and made me feel sick haha. Strange eh!
Used to be a favourite meal of mine!
X

jacket potato with tuna! yummmmmm! followed by, once again, chocolate sponge with chocolate custard - think that's a craving of mine :p xxx

I've just picked up stuff for tea...
I'm having cod with cheese and chive sauce, potato skins with cheese and bacon and garlic dough balls.
I *need* carbs. :)

im having baked salmon with roasted veg and cous cous :) followed by strawberry cheesecake that i made at the weekend.

Oh sounds lush... Well would have but since I was 6weeks pregnant jacket potatoes taste nutty to me and made me feel sick haha. Strange eh!
X

Haha, that's mad! Maybe try a different filling like Tuna or something? X

X

Haha, that's mad! Maybe try a different filling like Tuna or something? X

I know! I mean what the hell?! Lol bananas tasted like onions too. But ate one the other day an was fine again! Pregnancy does strange things lol xx

I'm being boring and having a plain stir fry!!! Quick and easy for me tonight!!! X

My food combinations are out of control, I keep putting so many weird combinations together.

Chilli con Carne, wanted this for days!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Chicken bacon and mushroom tagliatelle for us! Most likely followed by ice cream if I get my way! :) "baby loves ice cream" ;) xx

I'm having amatriciana and then some frozen yoghurt I made for dessert :)

Today I am having meat feast pizza and garlic bread, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh *drools*
Gotta love the carbs at mo!!! :D xxx

Yummy!!!! It all sounds so good! Hungry again now lol xxxx

Well, I had my cod, potato skins and dough balls...

Now I want a cinnamon and raisin bagel... (these are my current addiction).

ohhh cinnamon and raisin, nom nom nom.

I'm going to make some flapjacks tonight :D

They're my biggest craving. Toasted with butter and fruit jam. Yummmmm.

I don't really like flapjacks, but they're my husbands favourites so I might make some for him soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back