Dinner thread!!!!!!!

Sounds yum! I been having cravings for toasted tea cakes or hot cross buns! Can't find any anywhere though :(

my cravings consist of chocolate. not a very adventurous craving lol! o and pickly things - MONSTER MUNCH!xxx

I love pickled things but it gives me indigestion since falling pregnant, as does cream. Sucks to be me! lol x

Ceaser salad tonight! Followed by a bag of wotsits lol xxx

I had slimming world 3 colour carbonara (was proud nice and healthy)
Then ... Dad bought Chinese so I ate that too >.< Singapore noodles and special fried rice. Mmmmm

X

I had aunt beasies roast potatoes with duck fat and chicken n gravy x

Late to the game here but I had pork chops, mash and veg :)

chicken kiev and chippies! yummmmmmmmm! followed by strawberries :) xxx

Can't decide...OH is at work so not sure what to cook just for myself!

Today I am either having a roast dinner but with sausages or pepperoni and spicy tomato pasta bake - not sure which yet :) xxx

I've made a homemade pizza, dough and all!
Red pepper, ham, mushrooms, cheddar and mozzarella OH and fresh basil.
Guna have a side of sweet orn for extra veg!

X

Lasagne, garlic bread and broccoli followed by a banana!!! X

Sausages fresh from the abbatoir, mash and beans, comfort food!

Sent from my Nexus 7

I an having hot dogs and chips, trouble is just had my first bout of heartburn on the way home n had to stop for gaviscon. Now wondering if I can eat anything :(

Ended up with cheesy omelette and salad! Was nice actually, bubs must like it as is dancing away now :)

I ended up having fish, chips and peas. Need to eat some healthier food, that's the 3rd time I've had chips this week. Just can't get enough!!

As my appetite is getting bigger i thought I'd go on the hunt for the dinner thread! Found it!!

Tonight I'm having chicken nuggets and chips, followed by a green apple! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back