what are you having for dinner?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I am bored and waiting for my dinner to cook, so wondered what other people are having??? :D Or what you had! I am in the mood for a random thread!

I am currently cooking 3 quorn sausages, jersey royal new potatoes, carrots and broccoli. And I know, I know, the weather is fab and it's past gravy time of year but I am having gravy with it :wink: So there! :D

C xxx

:D I had sausage sandwiches and tomato sauce and we took them down to the beach to eat in the sun! Its our new dining table down there!

nickilubs said:
:D I had sausage sandwiches and tomato sauce and we took them down to the beach to eat in the sun! Its our new dining table down there!

You lucky thing to be so near the sea. I am immensely jealous 8)

I just had homemade sweetn sour chicken with pineapple. vegetable rice and smiley faces to cheer the OH up cos he is feeling rubbish. was yummy!

Just about to have jacket potatoes with the potato removed, mixed with ham and cheese then put back in the skins for another 15 minutes under the grill. :D

AMETHYST

We went as taking full advantage of being able to go out easily in our last 14 weeks of freedom.

I had steak and chips and dh had paprika chicken which was lovely and I now wish I had that.

ooh i bloody love posts like these..my kids are having pizza, and i havn't decided what to cook us yet..but i'm getting lots of scrumlish ideas:)

Oooh that sounds lovely!! Yum..

..I had fish fingers and croquet potatoe things!.. xx

Hazel said:
I had steak and chips and dh had paprika chicken which was lovely and I now wish I had that.

I read that and now I have a MASSIVE craving for steak and chips! Just texted hubby as he's at the shops now and asked him to get it! :lol:

AMETHYST

pasta and a cheese sauce.. but your lots sound much better and eating it on the beach sounds terribly gooood

I've just had

Micro rice!, with Chicken in a Knox Stir it up Mexican Fajita Sauce and Pitta Pouches!!!

So simple and quick to cook, its fab!

I had oven chips, burgers and beans :oops: Taking full advantage of OH not being in and being able to eat what I want :shhh:

Best clear up the evidence!!

I just made a vegetarian shephard's pie. It was yum!

i had chicken fahita's (cant spell)

in the sauce, in over, with cheese on top!! yummmy yummmy in my tummmy! xx :rotfl:

I love posts like this :D

I am at work today so have brought my lunch in with me, I am having a pitta bread with homous and salad for lunch followed by strawberries and grapes (I might have to go and buy a packet of crisps to go with it though!) and for tea, I am having Salmon fishcakes, jacket potato and a mixed pepper stir fry. I am so hungry thinking about food!!

Xxx

pls pls can we run this again...it gets me all excited when i read all the foody posts :D

Riot_Grrrl said:
pls pls can we run this again...it gets me all excited when i read all the foody posts :D

:rotfl: Us pregnant girls - we are so eaisly pleased...

Tonight I am making homemade soup to use up all the veggies in the fridge (I call it Cream of Fridge Soup) and I will bake crusty rolls and fill them with cheese and fried onion (and ham for DH).

Yum.

I feel embrassed now :oops: you guys are so good at making things from stratch, soups, bread rolls etc - makes me feel like the freezer queen :rotfl:

Well tonight :think: if i rumage in the freezer i think theres a Chicken Korma, so might have that.

But you guys have made me feel hungry now!! (Might have to raid the borbon biscuits)

I wasnt in a foodie mood last night so ended up having Quich Lorraine, Crusty bread, Potatoe salad bit of an odd mix but it was lovely and most importantly i wasnt sick yah!!

x

yum! I am really hungry now. Im going to do me and Rhys sausage sandwiches for lunch!! and for tea. Im going to do cantonese chicken,i think!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back