think it's happened again

Islandgirl

Reaction score
:cry: Well after my mc on the 13th September, oh and i decided to just wait and see what happened as i didn't know how long it would take before i ov'd again. oh went back to work nearly two weeks ago and after a couple of days i started to get really sore bbs again, blue veings raised all over them and getting all my pregnancy signs back again. decided not to say anything to anyone and wait until a few days before oh was due home again, but on Friday last week it all started again.....,brown stuff (sorry tmi) then couldn't sleep for the pulling sensation in my stomach and the pain in my legs was bad. Still bleeding now and all my symptoms are away again. Do you think that i was or do you think its just my body playing tricks on me? Really really quite down at the moment and have not been on here for a while because of it. To add to the whole thing i should have been having my scan today from my first mc.

Awwww hun, so sorry you have had to go through this so recently and you feel that it is happening again, I don't know if it may help but couldn't the bleed be down to implantation? I had bad cramps and still do now and then and the odd leg pain, I did also have discharge a couple of weeks back which may of been late implantation.... everything has settled now and praying this may be the case for you too x Can you talk to your local EPU? x

Don't think it is implantation bleeding as by Friday night i was passing alot of dark dark blood (tmi!) and have been having a "normal" period the last couple of days. Thank you so much for your support and positive thinking. Only thing is i haven't seemed to passed big clots as i did the last time? But on the negative side all my pregnancy symptoms are all away now?

I was getting worried that my symptoms came and went too but this is normal, one day have cramping and sore boobs, the next not really existant.

Is it worth going to the doc's then hun and getting your bloods done and maybe having a word with them with your concerns?

Sorry I can't be much help hun x

Last edited:
Please don't apologise you've been great thanks.

Not too sure what to do about the docs etc. Wait and see how things go i think. OH is due back home on Thursday night. Just feel so on my own with it all even after talking to OH about it. He just kind of poo hooed it and then hasn't brought it up again. He phoned alot the day after and spoke to his mum about it and i still don't feel we have spoken about it happening the first time proparly. He took me out and spoiled me when he came home last time but typical man hasn't discussed it with me.

Oh and to add to the way i am feeling today i have just had a call from my midwife to ask why i hadn't turned up for my scan appointment this morning! Just assumed the doctors would have informed them after all my blood test came back clear. She was lovely and kept apologising for cringing it back into light.

Feel like sh1t

Sooooo sorry hun you are feeling like this, and your OH is probably trying to avoid talking to you about it as it might upset you too much so in his way of dealing with his pain talking to his mum instead. It really can't be easy for you both.

Did you mention the bleeding to the mw that your experiencing at the moment?

xx

Hey hon, so sorry ur going through this. What I would say is that my period after mc was quite similar to what you describe and not normal at all for me so might be AF. I fell pregnant next cycle and felt that after that AF my body was ready for it and I hope you get ur BFP soon hon. Big hugs x x x

Hi, so sorry for your loss and what you are going through. I had an infection after my mc so af was delayed, but just before it I had the same symptoms as you - deffo thought I was pg again but then got af a few days later. I went to my gp and he said sometimes your body can convince itself of things especially if you are stressed out by the whole thing. If you are worried that things aren't normal you could go back to gp and ask for some bloods doing, even if its just to put your mind at rest so that you know you can try again when you are ready. Give yourself time to grieve, I know its an awful time xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back