Devastated :-(

jojo3972

Reaction score
Been for my second scan and well it wasn't gd news my baba stopped growing not long after 1st scan,almost a year to the date since exactly the same thing happened,I just can't believe its happened again I had no bleeding my symptons are all still going strong my body is just taking the piss!now I have to tell my little girl she isn't going to get a baby brother or sister after all my own fault I should have kept it a secret but after seeing the hb on last scan I thought it would be ok ha how wrong could I have been.. I don't know how I'm going to get through this again why me again!laid on my bed in tears oh is not home till tonight :-( I now have to ring epu bk and tell them wat I want to do, I'm not going through what I did last time my body just wouldn't let go so am going to have the op probs be monday now the nurse said,thnk you all for ur support through the last 5 weeks. Love jo xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I'm so so sorry :( lots of hugs for you. Don't feel bad for telling your daughter either xxxx

OMG jojo darling, you poor thing.

I am gutted for you, I just assumed as you had already seen a HB things would be OK.

I am so, so sorry to hear this. I truly am.

Gosh you must be in shock? Can your OH not get home sooner?

I just don't know what to say....

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear this hun :hugs: What utterly miserable news. Keep warm, keep comfortable and take some time to make your decisions. So sorry that your having to go through this again x

oh hun i am so sorry :-( massive hugs sweety

Thnk you I'm just in shock atm can't stop crying I to thought all would be fine I had that little niggle but so does everyone and had all the symptoms but wasn't meant to be again for what ever reason,dan is trying to get home as soon as he can he's a furniture delivery man he is down in london due home tonight sumtime around 6 ish kids are here if I need them but tbh I just wanna be alone to think xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

i had no symptoms either and carried through to just over 14 weeks its heartbreaking when your body doesnt see whats happened xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this :( xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Im so so sorry to hear your sad news honey xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

So sorry sending you massive hugs xx

So sorry jojo. What heartbreaking news. Hope your OH gets home soon to give you cuddles and a shoulder to cry on. Take care of yourself and stay strong. I have everything crossed for you for next time. I have a feeling I'll be joining you soon... Back to the long winded TTC battle :(

so, so sorry jojo , my heart goes out to you and your family what an awful thing to happen, life can be so very cruel, take your time hun and take it easy on yourself, lots of love xx

Huge hugs and love to you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

so sorry to hear this :( sending you big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back