December 2020 mums

Congrats on the scan, everything looks perfect so far!

I’m on high dose folic acid, baby aspirin and another drug I cannot remember the name of for the life of me due to the fact I struggle to form a placenta which is the reason behind the multiple losses and why my daughter was premature.

I have a scan this afternoon and I’m so nervous, Im getting a lot of sharp right sided stabbing pain so I’m concerned it’s not all in the right location.... or I’m paranoid haha

teeny weeny. need these 2 weeks to go fast now x

I’m on high dose folic acid, baby aspirin and another drug I cannot remember the name of for the life of me due to the fact I struggle to form a placenta which is the reason behind the multiple losses and why my daughter was premature.

I have a scan this afternoon and I’m so nervous, Im getting a lot of sharp right sided stabbing pain so I’m concerned it’s not all in the right location.... or I’m paranoid haha

good luck for your scan xxx

Good luck for your scan, I’m paranoid too with aches and pain, much more understandable for you though.

Show us a pic if you’re able to <3

I feel pretty good today...still not hungry like but not as bloated and achy in my pelvis.
I'm going to start crocheting a blanket I think

Good luck on the scan fairytale cant wait for pics

No pic for me today, and not the most positive news. There is a sack but it appears it may be collapsing which would mean a miscarriage, however with history of late ovulation they are not bowing me out yet, bloods are still doing well so back for a rescan in 2 weeks.

Aww no
Fx for your next check in then xx

Hey @BevG I've been too nervous to start one of these having not been on here for a while either. I was on when I first started TTC but slowly everyone was leaving with their babes!

I got a the shock of my life on monday with my +ve pregnancy test after 5+yrs. I'm due on 23rd Dec xx
Congrats! I'm due on the 24th!

I'm due on the 24th. I'm going for a reassurance scan on May 13th at 8 weeks and it seems like an eternity away. I wondered how is everyone else coping with coronavirus fears? I had a sudden thought that I would have to have all my scans and appointments alone!!! I desperately want my hubby there at the 20 week scan if all goes well to find out the sex of the baby... I'm so hoping this will all have passed by August... I know that's the least of some peoples worries given they could be giving birth now or know people who are ill so apologies up front.

I'm due on the 24th. I'm going for a reassurance scan on May 13th at 8 weeks and it seems like an eternity away. I wondered how is everyone else coping with coronavirus fears? I had a sudden thought that I would have to have all my scans and appointments alone!!! I desperately want my hubby there at the 20 week scan if all goes well to find out the sex of the baby... I'm so hoping this will all have passed by August... I know that's the least of some peoples worries given they could be giving birth now or know people who are ill so apologies up front.

Hey Hun, welcome to the thread! I have answered on my other thread. my letter for the scan on the 12th June is saying come alone, I guess all of this could change by august

Thinking about August, I have a Holiday booked, obviously covid permitting, i should be about 20 weeks, can you still fly then?

I can but hope, I can’t change what’s going to h
Hey Hun, welcome to the thread! I have answered on my other thread. my letter for the scan on the 12th June is saying come alone, I guess all of this could change by august

Thinking about August, I have a Holiday booked, obviously covid permitting, i should be about 20 weeks, can you still fly then?

You can fly then, I went to Las Vegas when 24 weeks pregnant with my surprise little lady (not the wild week I had been originally planning before my surprise but still amazing) and there weren’t any issues, insurance may be a little more expensive as you have to declare it and America you have to prove you have return flights and that xx

I think we’re all going to face some sort of disappointment with appts due to this COVID 19 situation and that really sucks, and it’s ok to be gutted about it. Yes, there are always people worse off, but it’s ok to feel the way you do about not going through this pregnancy the way you’d hoped, especially for those who have been waiting for this for so long <3

Had to call the docs this morning and waiting for a call back as I’ve got thrush and making sure I’m ok to use treatment so early and with bfing.

Hope we’re all feeling ok today
<3

I know how you feel.

this is mine and oh first baby I had early scan had to go alone and my second scan is 12th may which will most likely be alone I cant see the restrictions being lifted on 7th anyway

if he still can not come to the 12 week scan we are going to book a private one between 8&12 weeks so he can see baby aswell. hes gutted he cant come to these ones I'm having atm.

however alls well keeping everyone safe so I'm ok with it I just want to start buying stuff xx

I keep looking at stuff to buy too

midwifes rang cancelled booking in appointment tomorrow as my scan was 6 weeks so booked in for after my scan in 2 weeks time. and haha I've found a pram I'm in love with but oh step mum and dad have offered to put some towards a pram and I've said we will go shopping for one when everything has calmed down. not sure where actually sells prams in store now mothercare is gone I love the silvercross ones x

had a bit of backache and stomach past few days, have eased off a bit so think they were growing pains.... this is my first babe, so I don't really have much to compare it to. The pain was more discomfort than unbearable, so don't think its anything to worry about. Still majorly tired and waking up a 3am for a few hours....

Still in disbelief, still panic checking every time I wipe after I go to the loo!! Our little group is a nice size isn't it.... hopefully we can all get to know each other as we move through this!!

Hows everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back