December 2020 mums

I've not even called the drs yet. No rush I figure as I wont be getting to see a midwife anytime soon so no need to worry about it

Morning ladies,

I’ve just posted a new thread with pics but thought I’d ask in here too. I’ve had lots of pink/blood stained discharge last night and this morning. Baby number 4 and I’m so very lucky to have never experienced anything like this before so unsure whether to be worried or not?
I’m 6+6 today going by lmp but could be much less due to my random cycles.

Morning ladies,

I’ve just posted a new thread with pics but thought I’d ask in here too. I’ve had lots of pink/blood stained discharge last night and this morning. Baby number 4 and I’m so very lucky to have never experienced anything like this before so unsure whether to be worried or not?
I’m 6+6 today going by lmp but could be much less due to my random cycles.
Could just be implantation still.
I had bleeding a few times with dd1 and at 9 weeks with dd2. They say if it stops soon or isnt a lot not to worry especially if your not having and cramping or gushes.

Did you dtd? It can happen when you do that or masturbate too

it's crazy how much less busy this forum is now. used to be so busy when I first joined! I work in a restaurant so I'm on furlough atm and as it looks wont be opening anytime in the near future could even be december so I may not even be back at work. I am opening up an aesthetics business when salons are allowed back open so thatll keep me busy. I'm going crazy its going so slow I have my bloods etc appointment on the 30th april and I've to ring my GP Monday for them to refer me for my way scan but it feels like I spoke to midwife months ago and it's only been 5 days haha

Thank you for the welcome!

And congrats to everyone on here. Keeping all things crossed but not having many symptoms and feeling less preg last 2 days. Appointment on Tuesday so trying to remain calm about it all.

Thank you for the welcome!

And congrats to everyone on here. Keeping all things crossed but not having many symptoms and feeling less preg last 2 days. Appointment on Tuesday so trying to remain calm about it all.

Ack. My edd is December 19th according to lmp which is quite regular.

Hi, I haven’t registered with midwife yet either, will do it on the 5th when I have to take X in for her one year injections, I’ll be nearly 6 weeks then. Not bothered about booking in appt, just want to make sure I’m under a consultant for GD, everything is the same from booking in with X so, don’t see the point

no real symptoms here apart from not being able to eat as much which frankly is a bonus. if i wasnt hyper aware of it id not even notice the going the loo more or insomnia as being part of being pregnant.
the slight ache in my lower abdomen could be any number of things normally lol but now i know its the uterus rather than ibs

Hi, I haven’t registered with midwife yet either, will do it on the 5th when I have to take X in for her one year injections, I’ll be nearly 6 weeks then. Not bothered about booking in appt, just want to make sure I’m under a consultant for GD, everything is the same from booking in with X so, don’t see the point
did you have gd from the start last time? ive been tested for it both times repeatedly but never had even borderline results its just cos im fat and my dad is type 2

did you have gd from the start last time? ive been tested for it both times repeatedly but never had even borderline results its just cos im fat and my dad is type 2

Not may symptoms here either, had some uncomfortable cramps last night that I didn’t like, but all seems to be ok today.
I still have some anti-sickness tablets from being pregnant with X so will phone midwife if I feel the need to take one.

I didn’t get tested the first time but A was 10lb 10oz so got tested the second time and, ok long story, I got tested at 28weeks, negative, but I told my mw that I wanted a growth scan toward the end with how big A was, she agreed and on my last appt (didnt know it would be last att) with her, she measured me and exaggerated the measurement, not that she needed to, so she could book me in for a scan for that Friday, had my scan and that midwife was like ‘well you’re not as big as your midwife was making out *shrugs* you just make big babies!’
I was getting cross at this point and said ‘well I get that but that’s not great for when I push them out and tear’ (had a third degree tear with A)
She nodded and said that I can monitor my bloods to see if that shows anything. Got told to ring a number if my bloods were higher than a specific number for three consecutive testings, which they never were, so never called. Had a consultation on the following Thursday(39wks) as I was hoping to be induced and she turned round and said that I didn’t need to be induced, if I have a big baby, what of it! Then said she’d do the regular checks and asked to see my blood sugars. She took one look at them and went into a panic saying I needed to be induced straight away, that evening if possible, and that I had GD. So I was a bit pissed that I got messed around and just going to be asked to be under a GD consultant basically, don’t want to be under medication, will control it through diet.

Long post but there you go ha

Aaah lovely see all the new arrivals!! Congratulations to you all for you BFPs!!

I found out on monday and still keep expecting to see my period when I wipe. When do you get over that?!?!

I had my letter and appointments though from my midwife team. It's going to very different due to covid I think but as this is my first babe, I don't have anything to compare it too.

I work for an airline (not flying fortunately) but super worried about the future so trying not to stress out.

What do you all you lovely ladies do?

Congratulations!

I oversee social services for women and children experiencing violence and/or homelessness which includes a whole lot of services from counselling, legal supports, wellness, housing, two shelters etc.

Very busy times particuliary during a global pandemic.

Not may symptoms here either, had some uncomfortable cramps last night that I didn’t like, but all seems to be ok today.
I still have some anti-sickness tablets from being pregnant with X so will phone midwife if I feel the need to take one.

I didn’t get tested the first time but A was 10lb 10oz so got tested the second time and, ok long story, I got tested at 28weeks, negative, but I told my mw that I wanted a growth scan toward the end with how big A was, she agreed and on my last appt (didnt know it would be last att) with her, she measured me and exaggerated the measurement, not that she needed to, so she could book me in for a scan for that Friday, had my scan and that midwife was like ‘well you’re not as big as your midwife was making out *shrugs* you just make big babies!’
I was getting cross at this point and said ‘well I get that but that’s not great for when I push them out and tear’ (had a third degree tear with A)
She nodded and said that I can monitor my bloods to see if that shows anything. Got told to ring a number if my bloods were higher than a specific number for three consecutive testings, which they never were, so never called. Had a consultation on the following Thursday(39wks) as I was hoping to be induced and she turned round and said that I didn’t need to be induced, if I have a big baby, what of it! Then said she’d do the regular checks and asked to see my blood sugars. She took one look at them and went into a panic saying I needed to be induced straight away, that evening if possible, and that I had GD. So I was a bit pissed that I got messed around and just going to be asked to be under a GD consultant basically, don’t want to be under medication, will control it through diet.

Long post but there you go ha
ahh see dd1 was 10lb 14 oz and dd2 was 9lb 10.5oz too but no high blood sugar reading ever

Congratulations!

I oversee social services for women and children experiencing violence and/or homelessness which includes a whole lot of services from counselling, legal supports, wellness, housing, two shelters etc.

Very busy times particuliary during a global pandemic.

wow that must be a busy time atm hope it’s not too much

ahh see dd1 was 10lb 14 oz and dd2 was 9lb 10.5oz too but no high blood sugar reading ever

funny isn’t it

funny isn’t it
yeah its really funny. i did have a laugh after dd1 when the girl in the bed next to me was telling me how exhausted she was after pushing out her 9lb baby and how huge he was etc etc...
we had a good laugh about it later but i almost didnt want to tell her mines weight as i was skipping off to get new arrivals coffee on a cloud of adrenaline and achievement after pushing mine out

Morning ladies. Getting a bit of nipple pain today just a bit sensitive when brushed and bit if bloating. I think in giving myself anxiety with worry, I have the same feeling I get the day before I go on holiday. Nervous excitement!

I'm just excited. And as usual annoyed that hubby doesnt get excited haha.
I'm going to channel it into making baby clothes and leggings for my eldest

afternooooon.

me and oh dtd today and few hours later went to the toilet and noticed pink discharge absolutely panicked due to my previous losses. had a bath and had another pee and nothing there now I've still got sore breasts bloated as hell and nausea so I'm deffo overthinking my losses all started with losing symptoms then cramps then bright red bleeding. ringing docs in morning for my early scan so hoping I get one tomorrow or Tues xxx

Hiya, old timer here, haven’t been on since pregnant with my daughter who was my little 9th time miracle after a 10 year journey, earlier this week had the 2nd biggest shock of my life when the most glaringly positive pregnancy test of my life happened haha! I’m trying not to get excited with my track record. But I needed to tell someone as hubby and I don’t want to tell anyone till at least 15 weeks. I have an early scan on Tuesday due to my history so that should give me an inkling of exact date as my cycle lengths vary so much....... I’m crapping my pants haha

afternooooon.

me and oh dtd today and few hours later went to the toilet and noticed pink discharge absolutely panicked due to my previous losses. had a bath and had another pee and nothing there now I've still got sore breasts bloated as hell and nausea so I'm deffo overthinking my losses all started with losing symptoms then cramps then bright red bleeding. ringing docs in morning for my early scan so hoping I get one tomorrow or Tues xxx
That's totally normal. I had it the other day

yeah it's gone now overreacting for nothing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back