December 2020 mums

BevG

Reaction score
Seeing as I'm supposedly due end of December I thought I'd make a thread for all the december mums that are before me and are homeless so far lol.

Hi
I'm Beverley, long ago pf regular when I was first pregnant in 2011. My girls are 8 and 6 now and it's taken this long to get hubby to agree to another. Started ttc in December and got a faint pos this morning so I'm hanging out hoping itll get stronger before I go telling ppl. But you know how it is you gotta tell someone!

1 dandelion
2 thehump
17 kal
19 tessaG
21 exohx124
24 lauralem
25 tanzanite
28 bevg
30 ellieh
31 nikita2020

Last edited:
Hey @BevG I've been too nervous to start one of these having not been on here for a while either. I was on when I first started TTC but slowly everyone was leaving with their babes!

I got a the shock of my life on monday with my +ve pregnancy test after 5+yrs. I'm due on 23rd Dec xx

Hey @BevG I've been too nervous to start one of these having not been on here for a while either. I was on when I first started TTC but slowly everyone was leaving with their babes!

I got a the shock of my life on monday with my +ve pregnancy test after 5+yrs. I'm due on 23rd Dec xx

Ooh yay that's amazing. It must be so hard watching everyone get what you want, I was so envious when I was ttc dd1.
Super congrats
I've never hosted a thread like this before but stuff it I'm 38 so I best act like an elder now haha

Hello, would you mind if I joined you, I got faint positives this morning and hopefully going to see it in writing tomorrow morning as hubby is going to get a digital, fx.

So from my dates I’m due the 4th of Jan but my dates have been brought forward both times before and I should hopefully be induced early as I had undiagnosed GD in both pregnancies so going to ask that I’m treated as a GD pregnancy.

Husband is in denial about the pregnancy until he sees in writing tomorrow.

Anywho would really love it if you could take me in? :smile:

Hello, would you mind if I joined you, I got faint positives this morning and hopefully going to see it in writing tomorrow morning as hubby is going to get a digital, fx.

So from my dates I’m due the 4th of Jan but my dates have been brought forward both times before and I should hopefully be induced early as I had undiagnosed GD in both pregnancies so going to ask that I’m treated as a GD pregnancy.

Husband is in denial about the pregnancy until he sees in writing tomorrow.

Anywho would really love it if you could take me in? :smile:
We will happily take you in. All are welcome here.
I'll pop you on 30th for now lol

Ah thanks lovely

Are you slightly leaning to wanting a boy Bev? I have two girls too, and I get less fussed each time I’m pregnant haha

Loving the fact I’m pregnant and I’m not feeling nauseous yet, I can wait for that

I honestly dont mind either way. I've wanted another baby for the last 4 years so I'm just grateful for the chance to have another.

Yeah, I just think another girl will just fit in with the two we have now but a boy would be lovely too.

I’m still coming to terms with it myself, mum of three by Christmas. Always thought the idea of a Christmas baby would be lovely

My birthday is 8th of December so itll be lovely to not be the only December birthday

lovely to meet you @EllieH fingers crossed for your later testing! Looks like a very quiet December for the ladies of this forum, and everyone said there would be a corona baby boom! Having not been pregnant before, do these pick up new members as time goes on? xx

I don’t know tbh, there’s not even an April testing thread so I don’t know if everyone is just not using here to chat as much but I would have thought it would have been busy.

It used to be really busy here at one time but it seems really quiet. Perhaps ppl are so occupied with life atm they dont feel able to take on things like starting threads.

Just told my hubby I got a pos test.

He said we will see how it goes

My hubby is the same, showed him the frer and because it’s a faint line I’m ‘not definitely pregnant’ so it’ll hopefully sink in a bit more when I take the digital tomorrow!

I’m so excited to take it!

Ugh I just want to be excited haha. This is exactly why I searched out the forum again lol

Ack I'd forgotten how crampy it can get when you first get preg. Dtd with hubby earlier and it's a lil crampy now and there was a tiny bit of bloody ewcm but I know from past experience that's normal if you dtd around now

Yes, I’m very crampy too, I can take cramps, I’m starting to get nervous about the sickness, which won’t help haha

I've never had bad sickness...bet I just jinxed myself lol

Ugh I just want to be excited haha. This is exactly why I searched out the forum again lol
Same for me as well.... but I guess with everything going on it's a little quieter than planned.

After trying for so long I am still in shock. I probably won't believe I till my 12 week scan!!

My hubby is the same, showed him the frer and because it’s a faint line I’m ‘not definitely pregnant’ so it’ll hopefully sink in a bit more when I take the digital tomorrow!

I’m so excited to take it!
Best of luck hunny x

Ugh the insomnia starts. Had it bad last time cos hubby snores pretty loud too. Need sleeeep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back