December 2020 mums

Hi everyone do you mind if I join?

I'm due 1st December with my 2nd. I.hwve a girl who, she's 10 and so very excited to finally be a big sister!

We are having a private scan on Saturday so DH can come with me and we are also hoping to find out the sex of baby. I'm really hoping for a boy.

Hope you're all feel ok and not had too many issues so far.

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

i cant believe we will be moving on over to second tri soon. I'm 14 weeks on monday will officially be in the second trimester. is there a december 2020 thread yet? so excited!!!! gender scan booked for 9th july and 20 week scan is 5th august.

welcome dandylion congratulations and exciting for your gender scan xx

i cant believe we will be moving on over to second tri soon. I'm 14 weeks on monday will officially be in the second trimester. is there a december 2020 thread yet? so excited!!!! gender scan booked for 9th july and 20 week scan is 5th august.

welcome dandylion congratulations and exciting for your gender scan xx

Hi and thanks.

Due to covid my DH can't come to any appointments so we booked the private scan such a long time ago so for me it's seems like it's been booked forever. I just hope we're able to see what it is!

Not long until your scan in July. It's the middle of June already I can't believe it!

I've also been quite mental and started preparing for Christmas :bunny:

Yes lol we should..I'm not quite 13 weeks yet so anyone wants to start a december mums thread can do it or I can if you all want

Made the thread so feel free to jump on over whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back