****December 2014 mums to be! Christmas babies!!*****

Well my day is not going well. My grandad died this morning and although I wasn't close to him its still sad.

Then me and OH decided to go for a drive. We have a complete blow out of one of the tyres which leads us to discover the car has no spare tyre, no jack and no wrench. So I am sitting in the car on a road in the middle of nowhere while a very kind lady takes OH into the next town to get a new tyre after she let us borrow her jack etc. Fun times

Oh nik im sorry for your loss.
Its times like this in your car that shows there is some really kind people in the world. X

Thanks wifeywifey. I feel sad for my dad more than anything.

Back home after what turned out to be an eventful day. Tired so going to have a lie down x

Just had an afternoon nap. It was lovely. Haven't done that in months! Even our 4 yr old slept lol. A fabulous weekend! Can't believe it's nearly over !

So sorry Nikb. What a lovely lady to help you guys out.

Well I've decided just to move over to tri 3 to save any confusion. We are all close enough anyway so it won't make much difference. Keeps us all together too. Anyone else doing the same? X

Nikb I keep nipping in both im only almost 26 week but no doubt will be early.

I'm off to tri 3!!!' Yay can't believe I'm 27 weeks!!! Woohoo thought I would add a last bumps shot for tri 2 but it won't let me. See you over there ladies x

A bit nervous. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. We're flying across country (U.S.) and then visiting sites in three states in a week. It's a bit ambitious and I hope I don't totally tire myself out. It's our last vacation before baby arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back