****December 2014 mums to be! Christmas babies!!*****

You look great Marcella. X

Hope you have all had a great day. What's everyone's plans for the weekend? X

Thanks girls... Post some pics so I can see your baby bumps!

DIY this weekend, my daughter starts pre school Monday.. 2n half days a week! I'll be glad of the rest but will miss her like mad! Good job I have lil man coming for Xmas :) xxxx

Not the best pic but here's me at 25 weeks (last week)
da1117fc3d267dd2541c2e18fb89c39b.jpg

We have the same mirror Nik! Defo cooking nicely!

How u feeling? Xx

Thanks Marcella. I've been feeling really good to be honest. Well so far anyway. Lol. I have been really lucky as I've had no sickness at all and only complaint has been a few aches and pains. How about you? X

Lucky girly! I wasn't physically sick this time but the first 3-4 months made me a recluse... Couldn't eat, constant feeling of sickness, that's gone now but I'm super tired most of the time... I'm having good days n bad days but I think a 3 year old 24/7 who has no off switch is to blame lol... Physically I'm ok, bit of cramp setting in, loving my food :) xxx

Marella, nikb gorgeous bumps .. Here's me today at work 27+5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 14
sorry correct Marcella.. stupid iphone.. sorry bout the mirror in the rest room bit dirty.. :)

Will get my 25 week bump shot tomorrow.
Im so excited I got my new sewing machine delivered today ( sad I know) I was using a manual singer machine before so this is awsome. Thinking about making stuff to sell mainly nappies but will do other bits too. This is my practice run iv done just made a couple of burp cloths because its been that long since I used a electric machine.
e80a5bdc61fbae40c19416483974b7c5.jpg

So thats going to be my weekend hopefully my press studs wil arrive tomorrow so I can try dribble bibs.

Make Me.. No worries on the name my I phone hates me too!!!

Your bump wow...defo bigger than me ATM!

Wifey.. Love the Scottie dogs! Xxx

4a6e3amu.jpg

Here's mine from tonight.. feel much bigger than I look!

sybyzy8e.jpg

&& this was from last Sunday x x

Here's me from a few days ago so about 24+4 x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
Ladies, such gorgeous bumps!!!! I haven't taken one this week, I'll try too tomorrow.

I'm getting really uncomfy in bed now. I feel like my stomach is completely weighing me down and I definitely can't breathe on my back and I'm starting to feel like that on my sides. I have a wedge for my belly but it's not helping! Anyone have any tips? I'm starting to dread bedtime now!x

I've got no advice Goat.. love to find relief in this department too.. as im having a hard time sleeping and moving round as so uncomfortable lately.
Gorgeous gorgeous bumps ladies.. has anyone started to keep track of the movements/kicks?.. it's been so long since my last one she's 13 now.. that i don't really remember heheh.. it's all new but it's not if that makes any sense.
Hope everyone's day is going well.. im almost off work another 30 mins then i can take the shackels off LOL.. it's the weekend but it sucks that i have my 2nd job on the weekends.. still debating if i'll stay on that one or not..

Morning ladies. Loving all of the gorgeous bump pics. Everyone is looking great! X

I'm 26 weeks today :)

Goat I'm really not sure what to suggest. I have a pregnancy pillow which helps me but even with that I still get sore some nights. What about raising your pillows slightly to help you breathe? Just enough so you can still lie on your side but it might make it slightly better? I don't know sorry xx

Hope you all have lovely plans for the weekend xx

Whoo my press studs were delivered.
99d43370970e9b3b51785e4eb9fc7770.jpg

My 25 week bump. I was much smaller last time but gained weight all over but now im just bump.

Hi ladies! Fantastic bump pics! Thought I would share mine - 24 + 3 xx

bump:Bump 24 weeks.jpg

I'm loving all the bump photos! Also making me feel normal as we all look similar, people at work keep looking at me like 'bloody hell you're huge' when they ask my due date so glad I'm not!

On my own again til Thursday now as OH away working again. Going to try to have a tidy up I think but having laid down on the sofa a while ago I feel like the chances of me moving any time soon is rapidly decreasing! X

I'm loving all the bump photos! Also making me feel normal as we all look similar, people at work keep looking at me like 'bloody hell you're huge' when they ask my due date so glad I'm not!

On my own again til Thursday now as OH away working again. Going to try to have a tidy up I think but having laid down on the sofa a while ago I feel like the chances of me moving any time soon is rapidly decreasing! X

Lol, Rose yeah people at work keep saying to me I look big for 24 weeks! It was making feel very paranoid! I've been having a tidy up too, got hubby coming home at some point today as he has been working away for 9 days. Trying to get all my washing done before he gets in and takes over the washing machine! Have a relaxing day! xx

Must be a day for cleaning as that's what I'm doing too. Bathroom is done so just about to tackle the hoovering and dusting. If I feel like it I might mop too. Washing is out, another load on so getting there.

I get mixed reactions to my bump. Some say I'm huge but others say I have a tidy bump so it all comes down to personal opinion. I'm just loving having a bump lol.

Right on with the hoovering then ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back