****December 2014 mums to be! Christmas babies!!*****

Hey Makeme! Welcome over :) I couldn't remember, was your due date 30th November?
Hope works going ok for you and hope its been ok for you nikb!

Hi Goat, yes due date Nov 30th :lol:

and my 20 week scan date is scheduled for July 16

Guess I belong here now, yippee! Due date is now the 7th, same as my best friend! So excited!!!! Xx

Ahh that's 3 of us due the 7th now! Glad everything was okay hunny x x

Hi Girls!!! I'm now 13+3.... Due the 6th... My lucky number :) xxxxx

Nice to see the December mummy's moving over to tri 2! Good luck ladies :) xxx

Hello think il tentatively join u! My due date is 8th dec xxx

yay! Congrats ladies! I've added you.xx

Welcome Yvonnem. I'm due the 8th too! Very exciting.

My pregnancy app states I'm in the second trimester now so I'm pretty excited about that. I thought home symptoms had gone but you may have seen on the tri one board that I fainted on the tube today so that wasn't very pleasant. Ironically, another pregnant lady insisted on giving up her seat for me. A very apt reminded to stay hydrated as I have drunk no water today. Oops. Lesson learnt.

Hello all - so lovely that we are all moving over.
Hope everyone has a good non nausea day!
X

******* due date 4 December ********

******** 20 week scan 23 July ********

The front page looks lovely Goat - thanks for all your work on it.

Hi ladies my private gender scan is 22nd June Goat if u want to add that in :) thread looks great! Xxx

Yay so lovely to see you all coming over too! I'll get on my laptop a bit later today and add you all!x

Congrats on all the new tri 2 ladies!! All updated! Let me know if I've missed anyone or anything.

Hope you're all feeling ok? I've felt headachey today but we've just had a new front door installed which has taken all day and the whole house has been freezing and weve just been watching tv all day to keep my daughter entertained! Hate days like this!xxx

i still feel tired i could sleep the clock round other than that i have no other symptoms

Just coming on to say good morning ladies. Goat thank you for all your hard work the front page does look fantastic :). i didn't sleep very well last night i keep having my arm and hands go numb and i wake up if not that then it's to pee.. ugh.. now back to work 2 more days then i have a day off. hope you all are fairing well .. and hope this work day hurry's along..

I'm going to brave tri 2 now after my scan! My due date has been moved to 6th December and 20 week scan is 21st July x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back