Cycle buddies!

Hi sam feeling a lot better thank you went to the doctors today confirmed I have a water infection so have antibiotics.. Also booked smear test for tuesday :) im cd11 today still getting neg opks x x x

Hi girls

How are you all doing? Carys - hope your infection has cleared up now?

I've been ill since NYE and felt really rough yesterday..have been told it's a virus, so just got to rest and wait to feel better.

Typically, I got a positive on the Cleablue digi a few days ago, so despite feeling like death warmed up, have somehow managed to dtd the last 3 days in a row (SMEP demanded it!!). No kissing though, so as not to give my lovely OH my yucky germs. Beyond weird for both of us! This all makes me either stupid or desperate. Or both. As I said to the OH last night "God I'm a trooper"! I now get a day off (thanks SMEP!).

Only problem is that my temps have been all over the place, having had fever too, so no idea if I've ovulated! Think we'll try and dtd every other day until AF time just to cover ourselves (and avoid a repeat of last month when I completely missed the fertile window!).

Hope we get at least 1 BFP on this thread this month :)

xx
Hi Sam! Glad you've posted as I was worried about you
I know not everyone posts on here 100 times a day ;) but you'd gone a bit quiet so I was concerned about you

I'm glad you got your Clearblue Smilie but a shame you've been so ill ...you are a trooper :)

Well I've tested since Thursday in 3 holders!!! and this is what I got

Thurs am flashing smilie - Opk Thurs pm solid smilie - Opk
New Holder - Fri am blank face - Opk
Fri Pm Solid smilie + Opk
New Holder- Sat am Blank face + Opk
Sat pm Flashing smilie - Opk
Sun Am Flashing Smilie + Opk
Sunday Pm Flashing smilie + Opk
Monday Am Solid smilie + Opk
Monday Pm v + Opk

sorry for all the info!!

I had Ovulation pain Friday, overnight Saturday and Today so not sure what's going on! We managed to do every day apart from Sat
Going to give it one last try tonight then a night off lol xxx

Hi Emma

Thanks for the concern :) I'm looking forward to feeling more myself again!

You sound like you've been going through the wringer a bit with your OH again...you're definitely a trooper!

I'm so confused by your opk results...I don't understand how you go from solid smiley to flashing smiley and then back again. Have you had that before? I'm sure you'll be covered though - you sound to have been doing lots of bd'ing!

xxx

Hi Emma

Thanks for the concern :) I'm looking forward to feeling more myself again!

You sound like you've been going through the wringer a bit with your OH again...you're definitely a trooper!

I'm so confused by your opk results...I don't understand how you go from solid smiley to flashing smiley and then back again. Have you had that before? I'm sure you'll be covered though - you sound to have been doing lots of bd'ing!

xxx
Hi Sam

I haven't tested yet this morning and I've given up with the clearblue as each time I use the new holder it always gives me a blank face (it will do that every time no matter what) so im just testing with Opk today

Managed to DTD last night so going to miss a day now

How are you feeling? Hope your feeling better
Do you think you've ovulated yet?

I think im going to count today as 1dpo as ive no idea when I've ovulated but I probably have by now, I'm hoping the Opk is negative today!!

Got very weird low down heavy cramps today, like I'm on AF ...not thinking much into it as I swore I wasn't going to SS this month :rolleyes: xxxx

hello all. Sorry for being quiet after starting this thread. Should be cd 12 now. Any day now for ovulation fingers crossed. Line very faint on opk.

Morning Georgesmum
Glad your ok ...sorry we sort of took over your thread!

Ok ladies I'm CD 16 and have yet another positive Opk
DTD again last night but it took ages and my OH really struggled so going to have a night off to bight, have DTD nearly every day for a week

This mornings opk xxxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420616770142.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420616770142.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
Took opk today its a better line but still neg il do one later I think when im in work. Dtd cd9 and today cd13 quite a big gap but just have to see. X x x x x

Hi Carys
Did you do another Opk?
Mine are still positive
If you get DTD every other day now you should be covered xxx

Hi ladies

I'm CD15 today and I think 4dpo. Difficult to know, as I had a huge temperature spike a couple of days ago when I was ill, so that's skewed my chart. Feel a lot more relaxed this time around and trying (ha ha) not to symptom spot!! SMEP is officially finished - yay! - but we're now planning to dtd every other day just to try and cover ourselves in case I've got another 'off' cycle. Today is a day of rest - hoorah :)

Emma - you are the officially the woman with the most ever positive opks, I'm sure!!! Must be sooo confusing. Also get the award of the month for perseverance with DTD! I think you too deserve the night off!

xx

Hi ladies

I'm CD15 today and I think 4dpo. Difficult to know, as I had a huge temperature spike a couple of days ago when I was ill, so that's skewed my chart. Feel a lot more relaxed this time around and trying (ha ha) not to symptom spot!! SMEP is officially finished - yay! - but we're now planning to dtd every other day just to try and cover ourselves in case I've got another 'off' cycle. Today is a day of rest - hoorah :)

Emma - you are the officially the woman with the most ever positive opks, I'm sure!!! Must be sooo confusing. Also get the award of the month for perseverance with DTD! I think you too deserve the night off!

xx
Hi Sam

I'm definitely having a night off tonight, the 2 hour session last night has left me knackered, I could of killed him but had to pretend I was enjoying myself as he almost gave up 3 times! !....

he said it was the pressure that got to him so he couldn't finish but we persevered and he did eventually

Do have your opks gone negative now? Have you counted from your positive opk or your temp spike?

I'm going to go test now and fingers crossed I get a negative :)

Do have you have any symptoms yet? Xxxx

Sounds like you did well there Emma!!

I haven't tested since Sunday on the digi when it was negative (solid smiley Friday) and have given up on the opk test strips, as line just doesn't ever seem to get dark enough to be considered positive. I don't understand this, when the Clearblue digi shows a positive. Think I'll just stick with the digi + temping next month.

I'm counting ov from the day after I had a temp drop (Saturday). Just difficult to know if Sunday it would have dropped further instead of a massive rise with having a fever. So I'm either 3 or 4dpo if that makes sense. Either way, I won't be testing until I'm very late (if I get that far), after the trauma of last month!

I've got nothing significant to report on the symptom front... want to try and keep calmer about the whole thing this time round!

Hope your opk is now negative!!

xxx

Hi Sam
My Opk is slightly lighter and I've done a Clearblue Digi and got a blank face
I thought it would be at least flashing so im relived
I did have some sharp left hand sided pain this afternoon and then I felt like pressure had been released and my stomach feels a bit better tonight

Just worried we should be DTD tonight as I've ovulated today ( or at least I think so)

My OH is poorly so it's about as likely to happen as me winning the lottery. ..which I don't play ;)

So are you not testing early? I'm going to try to wait till AF late but don't think I'll be able to as I'm such a poas addict :) xxxx

Morning girlies :) aw lush that your 2ww!! Hows the ss going? ;-) lol really hope this is the month for you girls! Im rooting for you! Emma I done opk yesterday in work still neg its really freaking me out as im cd14 today and I only have 27 day cycle. Had bowel movement this morning tmi! Lol and had ewcm so will dtd when oh wakes up lol.. I dont know if its because I had antibiotics in the middle of my cycle. Also started taking maca so who knows. It freaks me out though because im like am I ovulating? X x x x x

just did my opk and lovely dark line. Hoping my cycle is back to normal thank goodness. Guess i better get dtd.

Hi girls
Carys if you feel like your ovulating and have ewcm I would think you are, you may of just missed your surge if you had a short one, get DTD and keep testing

Georgesmum yay positive opk, get Dtd hun then you can join me in the 2ww are you going to carry on testing? Hope your surge doesn't last as long as mine lol

Well I've not tested this morning as ive run out of Opks :eek:

Stomach feels much better today so im going to go off my negative yesterday so 1dpo today xxx

I think I got my surge :) .. Dtd this morning to so glad lol il post pic my camera not that good x x x x

93cc0f5aa410575ee856b869b7708b78.jpg
8ba15b9be2752a69e7cf019968cfc6bc.jpg

Hi Carys
Sorry I've been in clinic all afternoon so not been on, your opk looks positive to me! Your like me I keep all my Opks to compare lol

Get DTD tonight and you'll be covered

I'm just about to do an Opk (found one in my bag! and FX it's negative, it was negative last night but just want to be sure! Xxxx

I will keep testing as I had an odd cycle last month so want to check it is ok. We dtd on cd10 and 12 and plan to tonight (cd14) and tomorrow night. Do you think that is enough? Also just had cough medicine as recommended earlier and it tasted like liquid ear wax. Ming! Hope it helps!

Hi Georgesmum
I would carry on testing till the Opk goes negative and try to DTD every other day after that (easier said than done )

I tried taking the cough medicine snd it was totally minging!
I'm definitely 1dpo today as Opk is negative as it was last night and my stomach feels normsl again, I had lots of pain and pressure yesterday

Good luck ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back