Hey girls rough week!!

smess26

Reaction score
Well k has the pox and it's everywhere month hands soles of feet everywhere!!!
Dh working all hours!!:( I am on my own with I'll child not bad normally can
Deal with but I can't leave her or do anything incase of itching!!!
No one wants to come over lol!!!
And I've come off today woop woop so opks at the ready keeping everything crossed this cycle!!!
After k with the pox slap cheek lol hoping she doesn't get ill for awhile x x x

How are you all doing?!? Who's starting there cycle or finishing do I have any buddies?!? X x x

Hey smess - I thought AF had left too (came on Wednesday and bled Wed and Thu, then just brown sludge on Fri and nothing yesterday apart from a tiny bit of blood) but have a bit more blood today. Should nearly be finished though so I'm probably a couple of days behind you x

I'm doing great thanks, well kind of, just feeling sorry for myself today for no particular reason :D

You know when you wake up and don't feel happy or sad - just meh.

Just had a rather interesting conversation with my dad about ttc which was.... interesting/traumatising :shock:

I'm a bit at odds with you re my cycle - you'll still be at it while i'm testing, but i'm around :)

Hey yay one buddy woop woop!!!

Ttc convo with you dad now that's one wall I would liked to of been a fly on lol how did it go?!?
I know the mood your in I've been in it all week a 4 year old with pox who feel fine but can't go out = nightmare!!!! Lol!!! I've got cabin fever x x x

Hi girlies, AF arrived for me on Fri and when she's gone I'll be bding asap, roll on month 8 of trying! Chicken pox must be awful, I had it twice as a child, horrid!

Ttc convo with you dad now that's one wall I would liked to of been a fly on lol how did it go?!?

I was just commenting on how this 2ww sucks and i wondered how quickly mum conceived (figured it was a fair indicator) and all of a sudden i was being told the intimate details of their early relationship and what's worse - i started telling him mine! :shock:

I then got a lecture on keeping "naughties" fun and not turning into a clinical experiment...

The silver lining was that my mum actually conceived within 1-2 month for me and my two siblings, and she haad just come off the pill, so i'm feeling a bit more optimistic :)

My sister caught really quickly too.

aw god i bet that was cringing!lol.. that sounds like good news tho about your mum and sis!..

And smess.. chicken pox, cor i remember my cousin i used to look after had it for agess, well it seemed it! i feel very sorry for you! does she seemed bothered by it, cause some really get irritated and upset by it dont they? x

Hey Smess

Hope you are feeling better today, I am 5 days behind you, had a very long cycle this month (41 days).

I remember having chicken pox as a kid, god it itches so bad my mum forced me to wear gloves so I didnt scratch and smeared me in camomile lotion.

Hey smess! Witch arrived for me this morning.
Got a perfect 28 day cycle from accupuncture! Just hope it stays that way now!

I hated having chicken pox and I was a scratcher! I was covered everywhere too - and lots of scars to prove it!

Glad you chat with your dad went ok! Although I love the part of keeping it fun!!!!

Am sorry bonny here's too next month!!!!!

Am sorry about your long cycle mine was 38 days due to mc but expect it to go to 30 again.

I've been getting pains on left hand side so ov could b around corner!!

Chicken pox well tues couple of spots but fine then masses of spots!!! We had fever of 39.6 for 3 days and yesterday we are good no new spots and older spots are scabbing she has picked a few but have explained if she picks they will be there forever and she doesn't want that lol!! I can sera light at the end of the tunnel!!!! Lol!!! Thank you all for asking xx x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back