Cycle buddies!

That's the plan, to try and follow smep properly this month. Officially starts today on CD8! Last month we went ott on bd'ing (just not at the right time unfortunately!) and then just stopped, thinking we were covered, so hopefully a more targeted plan will do the trick!

Xx

Hellooooo!!

:wave:

CD1 for me today! Boo!!

I'm currently sat in my pj's chilling out on the laptop. I shall probably be in bed by the time new years rolls in as I have to work tomorrow so don't want to be up too late. Although, one of my dogs will probably have an episode when all the fireworks start so I'll likely be up just after midnight anyway with a trembling collie on my bed! Poor boy :-(

I'm just using cheapie opks again this month. We're just starting cycle four so fingers crossed this is the month. Things I'll do differently this month is try and dtd more often along the lines of smepping and not use any lube. I completely forgot that lube is bad for spermies so that could account for why we've not had any joy so far!!

Good luck ladies! Happy New Year and may we all be impregnanted :) :)

XX

Hi Emily!!
Welcome to a new cycle hun, let's hope we all get a new year Bfp :)

I've ordered some concive plus lube..I used it last month it's a bit sticky but if it does the job then I'll use it :)you could try cough medicine to increase your cm ...it works apparently lol

Good luck xxxx

Morning ladies,
Hope you are all ok and happy new year! May 2015 bring us bfp's (Jan if possible lol)

Cd 10 today!!!
Well I forgot to test this morning so im holding my wee so I can test in about an hour ....im going to test using both my Clearblue and cheap opks

I got a flashing smilie yesterday but a negative OPK but read tgat due to the clomid I will produce more estrogen so it was probably a false reading

Sam how did you get on this morning?
We DTD last night and this morning (not my idea!) But will try to stick to every other day from now!!

Firsttimemum hope you're ok today hun xxxx

Hi ladies,

Yeah I'm ok angel, I just figured that I dobt really see them much anyway so I'm going to try and not let it bother me.

How are you doing hun?

Cd6 today, let the new cycle, new diet and new year begin :) xx

happy new year everyone :) hope you all had a lovely night!

thanks ladies everytime i finish a cigarette all i think is bad toxins going through my body! .. never wish i blinking started! never mind im gunna try my hardest to stop.

sam I had a slow cooker for christmas but couldnt use it til I got paid to buy ingredients lol! .. it was quite nice I made Mexican style chicken lol ..

I think im cd7 today ... I think il start testing tomorrow... I bought myself a notebook so I can record my OPKS and stick them in the book so if it does take me to a year I can show my doctor.. (fingers crossed it wont) ...

I want to go for a smear test ive never had one bad i know! its really difficult with my shifts ... i want to try and go before i ov.. im just scared i guess because its the unknown.

Well CD 10 and I've just got a solid smilie (peak) on Clearblue tests....i got negative Opk??? Xxx

happy new year everyone :) hope you all had a lovely night!

thanks ladies everytime i finish a cigarette all i think is bad toxins going through my body! .. never wish i blinking started! never mind im gunna try my hardest to stop.

sam I had a slow cooker for christmas but couldnt use it til I got paid to buy ingredients lol! .. it was quite nice I made Mexican style chicken lol ..

I think im cd7 today ... I think il start testing tomorrow... I bought myself a notebook so I can record my OPKS and stick them in the book so if it does take me to a year I can show my doctor.. (fingers crossed it wont) ...

I want to go for a smear test ive never had one bad i know! its really difficult with my shifts ... i want to try and go before i ov.. im just scared i guess because its the unknown.
Hi Carys
I used to smoke so I know how you feel, I gave up while TTC my LO...its so worth it, and even though I'm stressed I dint want to start again, it will get easier
Xxx

Hi ladies and Happy New Year to you all!

Well OH has embraced the new year's resolutions thing and gone out for a run, to try and get himself fit and lose weight. I meanwhile am on the sofa feeling sorry for myself with a heavy cold with Mary Poppins on tv!

CD9 today and a negative on the Clearblue stick this morning. Just as well, as the last thing I feel like doing is BDing! Hoping can get back on track tomorrow with SMEP. Had a cheeky BD early hours of yesterday morning, so I'm counting that as CD8, which still fits with SMEP!

Was going to ask you if you ever take Ibuprofen whilst ttc...I've avoided it since starting (other than during AF, when I couldn't cope without), as had read it's bad for you. Just feel I need to supplement paracetomol today, as feel so rough. Have just googled though, and apparently you shouldn't take it outside of AF, as it can throw ov out. Deffo not taking it!

I'm really hoping I don't have another long cycle like last month's...am just hoping I'll see the flashing smiley tomorrow perhaps!

Emma - that sounds v confusing for you, now getting the solid smiley but a negative on the cheapie OPK. If it had just been flashing, that could still be the estrogen, which the OPK presumably wouldn't pick up. Sounds as if you're doing the right thing, BD'ing to cover yourself. You can't do much more than that. Hope you're doing ok, as saw on your other thread that you weren't feeling brilliant.

FTM - when are you starting testing with the Clearblue? I started on CD7 as thought that tied in with my (normal) cycle and the instruction leaflet advice.

Carys - Don't be hard on yourself with the cigarettes. All you can do is your best - I'm sure you'll get there. Book that smear though. Definitely worth it to put your mind at rest and I'm sure you'll be fine. The nurse at my practice was amazing last time I had mine - she was so quick and I didn't feel a thing! On a different note, last night's chicken dinner sounds yum!

Oh, I've written an essay there...my new year's resolution should have been to keep my posts short and sweet ;)

xxx

Hi Sam,
I like your long posts :) I think my new years resolution should be to stop posting so much on here and stressing out! lol

I've got another holder for my Clearblue tests so I'm going to write the last few tests off and start again with the new holder just once a day but OPKS twice a day , we DTD last night and this morning and I'm almost positive I'm not ovulating so going to stick to the every other night for now

Why is TTC so complicated!!! :wall2: xxx

The million dollar question!! I really never realised :roll:

As for not posting so much and not stressing, I need this forum for support and a place to vent...as I'm not telling people we're ttc, I find it difficult not having anyone to talk to about it, other than my OH. I'm sure you feel much the same. The stress is very difficult to manage. It kinda tends to take over my thoughts... Roll on that BFP!

xxx

Hellooooo!!

:wave:

CD1 for me today! Boo!!

I'm currently sat in my pj's chilling out on the laptop. I shall probably be in bed by the time new years rolls in as I have to work tomorrow so don't want to be up too late. Although, one of my dogs will probably have an episode when all the fireworks start so I'll likely be up just after midnight anyway with a trembling collie on my bed! Poor boy :-(

I'm just using cheapie opks again this month. We're just starting cycle four so fingers crossed this is the month. Things I'll do differently this month is try and dtd more often along the lines of smepping and not use any lube. I completely forgot that lube is bad for spermies so that could account for why we've not had any joy so far!!

Good luck ladies! Happy New Year and may we all be impregnanted :) :)

XX

Hey Emily!

Happy New Year! Hope you didn't end up having a terrified dog to deal with around midnight!

Fx for your new cycle now you're stopping with the lube!! I reckon that BFP could be just round the corner.

Amen to us all being impregnated this year :)

xx

The million dollar question!! I really never realised :roll:

As for not posting so much and not stressing, I need this forum for support and a place to vent...as I'm not telling people we're ttc, I find it difficult not having anyone to talk to about it, other than my OH. I'm sure you feel much the same. The stress is very difficult to manage. It kinda tends to take over my thoughts... Roll on that BFP!

xxx
Exactly I don't have anyone to talk to about TTC as I don't know anyone in the same position and im not exactly broadcasting that we are trying.... the only person who knows is my best friend who is pregnant and due in march, she's reslly supportive but she doesn't really understand as she's never struggled to get pregnant

Ah well not going to DTD tonight because I'm sticking to the plan and I haven got a positive opk yet ....got to build up his supply of swimmers lol xxx

Hi everyone im confused ive got Peak (solid smile) again on my Clearblue digital and my Opk looks a bit positive. ...im only CD11 these are yesterday's OPK (sorry posted pic twice) xxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420185468952.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420185468952.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 5
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420185490560.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420185490560.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 5
Today's OPKS.... I really don't like the new batch of OPKS I got from ebay they are so light! Even the control line is light do really hard to read I'm going to poundworld and i'll buy some more I think xxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420185767194.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420185767194.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi Emma

It's quite hard to tell from the picture and as you say the control line is faint too, but it looks positive or nearly positive to me. You sound like you're covered whatever, having dtd yesterday morning.

I'm confused too...CD10 today and I've got a peak on my Clearblue digital, having had a blank circle the last few days. I wasn't expecting that! The instructions say this is possible if the estrogen levels aren't high enough to be detected by the test (ie high fertility not displayed before peak).

The last 2 days I've left the sample for a couple of hours before testing, as it was so early that I got up for a wee. Do you think this could have affected the result? I'm just wondering if my peak might have been before now. Also, do you think illness could affect the result? I'm not sure how though.

I feel rough as anything - on top of cold/cough I had sickness last night (good job I'm not in the 2ww, as knowing me I'd have seen that as a preg sign!) and am spending today in bed, so God knows how I'm going to be able to DTD later!!!

xx

Hi Sam
God its confusing isn't it! Are you just using the monitor? so sorry your unwell hun... but if you DTD the night before last you will still be ok, I don't think you will of ovulated yet so if you can just try to DTD tonight, if you left your pee for 2 hours it shouldnt affect your reading, if you left it out all day it probably would

I've just done another cheap Opk but I had drunk a lot so im not sure if it's accurate, the control line is a lot darker,

I think I got a faulty batch so im going
to have to buy some more!!

The one on the left is from this morning and the one in the right from just now xxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420196973746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420196973746.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 4
That's a clearer pic - the one on the left looks positive, the one on the right not so, but then if you've drunk quite a lot, I guess it wouldn't be. The control line is a lot darker though isn't it! Looks like we're round about the same stage anyhow...I don't know about you, but it seems to have come round quickly this cycle, but I guess that's 'cause I had a v long cycle last month. The days are flying this time round but no doubt the 2ww will drag!

I've just used the Clearblue digital up to now but I'm going to test this afternoon with my Sainsburys test strips, so will be interesting to see what result I get...

Gonna have to get myself a bit more with it for dtd later!!!

xxx

That's a clearer pic - the one on the left looks positive, the one on the right not so, but then if you've drunk quite a lot, I guess it wouldn't be. The control line is a lot darker though isn't it! Looks like we're round about the same stage anyhow...I don't know about you, but it seems to have come round quickly this cycle, but I guess that's 'cause I had a v long cycle last month. The days are flying this time round but no doubt the 2ww will drag!

I've just used the Clearblue digital up to now but I'm going to test this afternoon with my Sainsburys test strips, so will be interesting to see what result I get...

Gonna have to get myself a bit more with it for dtd later!!!

xxx
I think you should test with the sainsbury test just to see if it backs up the clearblue, I'm confused about my cheap Opks as the control line on my positive test is so light! !

Just been and bought a pack of Cheap Opks from poundworld that I've used before just to test this afternoon

Rung my hubby to let him know im going to be home at about 4 and we've only got an hour before he sets off to work but I've told him we need to DTD just in case!! Lol :)

Well I hope you feel well enough to DTD later :)

Let us know what your Sainsbury OPK shows this afternoon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back