Cycle buddies!

I tested with the cheap OPK strips and the line wasn't dark enough to be a positive. I'll test again about 6 but I guess the Cleablue digi is more accurate anyway?

I know you've got 2 holders but if you were me and only had the one, would you test again with the digi once the solid smiley goes? I don't want to waste the test strips if I don't have to, so that I can use them again next month if need be.

BD'ing all round later by the sounds of it ;)

How are the rest of you ladies getting on?

xx

I tested with the cheap OPK strips and the line wasn't dark enough to be a positive. I'll test again about 6 but I guess the Cleablue digi is more accurate anyway?

I know you've got 2 holders but if you were me and only had the one, would you test again with the digi once the solid smiley goes? I don't want to waste the test strips if I don't have to, so that I can use them again next month if need be.

BD'ing all round later by the sounds of it ;)

How are the rest of you ladies getting on?

xx
Hi hun
I've tested again and also is negative. ..I really think the Clearblue must be more accurate as it's shown peak on 2 different holders, I would send you one of my holders but by the time you get it your smilie will of gone of yours!! I wouldn't bother testing again with the Clearblue just fo cheap Opks and if they stay negative then you've ovulated, that's what I'm doing...

have had really bad cramps and twinges today im sure its the Clomid as I don't normally have ovulation pains

I've just got home from work and pounced on my OH so that's it for today
Will try to DTD tomorrow then Sunday then back to every other , Are you doing the same?

How's everyone else? Xxxx

Hi girls
This thread has gone a bit quiet, how are you all today?

CD12 and 1dpo today! !!

My boobs are so sore today and I had really bad Ovulation pain yesterday

Does anyone else get sore boobs after ovulation? I've not really noticed it much before xxx

I'm cd11 today can't wait for the tww lol
I get bad ov pains and sore boobs after ov most cycles xxx

Hi Lilmisshopeful!
Are you using Opks? I'm sure I ovulated yesterday due to positive Clearblue smilie and ? Ovulation pains but I don't normally get them

Good luck hun xxx

Im annoyed ladies I believe ive got a water infection and its so annoying as I really want to dtd im cd9 but dont want to incase it makes me worse.. So ive managed to change my shift to go to the doctors on monday. And will ask about booking smear test. Ideally I wanted smear test done before ov but dont think that will happen this cycle so I think im deffo out this cycle but we will see. X x x x

Im annoyed ladies I believe ive got a water infection and its so annoying as I really want to dtd im cd9 but dont want to incase it makes me worse.. So ive managed to change my shift to go to the doctors on monday. And will ask about booking smear test. Ideally I wanted smear test done before ov but dont think that will happen this cycle so I think im deffo out this cycle but we will see. X x x x
Aww Carys
Hope your feeling better soon, your only CD 9 do it may be a few days till you ovulate. ..Your still in with a chance, if not try not to worry and relax and get better xxx

Thank you hun its just so frustrating! X x x x x

Well I've got another negative Opk
So definitely 1dpo today,
Sam how are you doing? It's going very quickly this cycle I can't believe I'm in the 2ww already xxx

Yeah I use opk I normally ov around cd20 but soy makes it earlier cd17 cd15 and going by my lines I'm expecting my positive tomorrow or Monday so nice and early for me :) xxx

Hi Lilmisshopeful
Oh good that you should be ovulating soon, get DTD!!

Well I've no chance this month, I think I've Ovulated last night due to Ewcm and pains, & my cervix is high (sorry tmi)

But OH couldn't finish last night so unless we get chance this morning im out ...so annoying xxx

Not holding much hope this cycle. He is working days and is dead on his feet when he comes home. We dtd last night. Won't again till tomorrow night so hoping ov holds off a few days. Just going to do an opk see where it's at.

Oh angel that's not good. Fx for today. Does your oh know when you ov? Mine used to but struggled when he knew so I stopped telling him. Then he just thought I wanted him cos he is sexy lol and had no problems haha xxx

Not holding much hope this cycle. He is working days and is dead on his feet when he comes home. We dtd last night. Won't again till tomorrow night so hoping ov holds off a few days. Just going to do an opk see where it's at.

Oh angel that's not good. Fx for today. Does your oh know when you ov? Mine used to but struggled when he knew so I stopped telling him. Then he just thought I wanted him cos he is sexy lol and had no problems haha xxx
Hi hun
I'm having the same problem with my OH working all weekend. Let's hope your hubby can manage to DTD after work. .its hard when you've got a LO aswell
..I can understand but they are tired but it only takes 5 mins lol

We just managed to DTD this morniong before he went to work I had to do something I don't normally do to get him in the mood! ;)

I got these this morning do you think they look positive? Xxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420375948973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420375948973.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
I'd say not quite but very nearly I'd test again this afternoon. I just did one and only got a faint line compared to yesterday's darker one so hopefully it means I'm a few days away yet rather than I missed ov. I've never ov that early before so thinking it's to early and yesterday's was a fluke xxx

Thanks girls,

I will test later on as that was diluted urine, after drinking 2 cups of tea

Lilmisshopeful is so confusing isnt it!! test later on today ...have you had any other ovulation signs?

Carys how are you feeling? Hope your urine infection getting better, have you got a Dr app tomorrow? xxx

No signs at all I was shocked to get a line like I did yesterday I never ov this early xxx

Thanks girls,

I will test later on as that was diluted urine, after drinking 2 cups of tea

Lilmisshopeful is so confusing isnt it!! test later on today ...have you had any other ovulation signs?

Carys how are you feeling? Hope your urine infection getting better, have you got a Dr app tomorrow? xxx
Im feeling a lot better today thank you its so weird! Im going to book doctors appointment tomorrow just to check and will book smear test after this cycle so in feb. Dtd last night cd9.. Done opk today still neg x x x x

Hi girls

How are you all doing? Carys - hope your infection has cleared up now?

I've been ill since NYE and felt really rough yesterday..have been told it's a virus, so just got to rest and wait to feel better.

Typically, I got a positive on the Cleablue digi a few days ago, so despite feeling like death warmed up, have somehow managed to dtd the last 3 days in a row (SMEP demanded it!!). No kissing though, so as not to give my lovely OH my yucky germs. Beyond weird for both of us! This all makes me either stupid or desperate. Or both. As I said to the OH last night "God I'm a trooper"! I now get a day off (thanks SMEP!).

Only problem is that my temps have been all over the place, having had fever too, so no idea if I've ovulated! Think we'll try and dtd every other day until AF time just to cover ourselves (and avoid a repeat of last month when I completely missed the fertile window!).

Hope we get at least 1 BFP on this thread this month :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back